Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

37 Days....I have ants in my pants!!

Every year I plan a vacation months in advance, make reservations, and somewhat forget about it till now, when vacation is in sight. It has been on my mind since January when I decided on Aruba, and have posted up from time to time, but I haven't really been that excited. I have 37 days till my trip and I have been thinking about it more and more and I feel like a little kid who's just been told he is going to the candy store!

I thought I would share this with you all on here, since my friends don't really care about my vacation at this point! I guess you can only hear about it so many times.

This is my first vacation alone, so it should be interesting, but really looking forward to it! I wonder what Im going to do first? <<daydreaming
    Last edited by JRosco; 07-15-2010 at 01:16 AM.

Hope you have a wonderful time.....My friends are the same why, they get tired of me talking about Aruba even though one of them owns TS with me....Dh just rolls his eyes everytime I start about making flight reservations !!!!! lol !!!
    everyone here on the forum feels for you so glad you said something..
    don't worry, if no one else wants to talk about it, keep typing here and you will be answered !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Boca Andicuri, Natural Pool, Malmok, Eagle Beach
    I hear ya! 24 days here!

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Family and friends get even more tired of the "when we were in Aruba..." stories after we get home. All of us here WANT to hear about it because we can get excited right along with you and do a little (daydreaming) ourselves!!!

I'm exited for you!!!! Please fill us in on all the details, where are you staying? I hope you have a wonderful time!!

veraynna- wow. 24 days....tick tock tick tock

danadog56- You should probably make some reservations for around, ummmm say, August 21-28, just to annoy your friends!

Shelly- Im staying at the Divi Village Golf & Beach resort, hoping its as good as it was described! Im afraid those are all the details I have right now, I haven't made any other reservations as of yet. Im not doing to make any plans to do anything till I get on the island, pretty much do everything on the fly, no cares, no worries, just enjoy not being on a schedule.

Thanks, kind of makes me feel like you all are coming along with all this shared excitemnt! lol Im sure I will have a good time, I can't think of a reason why I wouldn't! Im sure I will have some good things to share when I get back to reality, I just how I have time to share. I get back and go straight back to work and school starts that week also, so Im not looking forward to all that madness

It's funny, I can't wait for this trip, but on the other hand Im in no hurry because the fall semester starts and my summer will be over. At least I will end it on a high note.

What a great vacation before you have to get back to reality. Someone told me yesterday that I had a nice tan, and I told them we had gone to Aruba. She said her neighbor just got back, so I asked where she stayed. This person said she didn't know, because she wasn't listening to her when she was talking about Aruba. How sad is that. LOL I gues that was my clue NOT to talk about my trip. LOL Well I did anyway, I just can't say enough about it. Maybe they are jealous.
    Have a wonderful time, I am sure you will
    Pat

JRosco..
    I am sure you will have a fantastic time. You won't really be alone..think of all the friends you will make when you get there.
    We leave on September 8th.. and I have to agree, we planned this trip the day we got back and booked it in January. I did not want to think too much about it and wish my summer away on the other hand, its hard not to want to be in paradise and get away from the rat race. So although we are counting down as well, and can't wait to get there, I am also a little saddened that summer seemed to just fly by.
    We don't have school when we get back like you do, but we will eventually have that darn snow!
    Have fun!

Iguana Joe's, Miss the Natural Bridge, Butterfly Farm
    Im staying at the Divi Village Golf & Beach resort, hoping its as good as it was described! Im afraid those are all the details I have right now, I haven't made any other reservations as of yet. Im not doing to make any plans to do anything till I get on the island, pretty much do everything on the fly, no cares, no worries, just enjoy not being on a schedule.

My Timeshare is here and the place is great. If you golf bring your clubs. Nice course but windy. The pool is great with the swim up bar and the slide. Enjoy and look forward to reading your trip report.
    Mike M

Pool Side in

MikeM-

From what I have seen from maps and google earth, the beach is actually across the highway, how far of a walk is is from the resort and do they have a crosswalk? Im a big fan of swim up bars, so that a plus!

Do they not have clubs I could rent? I hate traveling with a bunch a luggage and want to keep it to a minimum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast