Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    There is a crosswalk. The walk from the timeshares is a little jaunt but there are usually shuttles running all over the place that you can take too.
    My SIL's boyfriend golfed over there but he had his own clubs. I can't imagine them not having clubs to rent?!

Iguana Joe's, Miss the Natural Bridge, Butterfly Farm
    The beach is now more than a 5 min walk from the Condos. You will be between the all inclusive resorts, The Tam and Divi. Awesome sunsets from this area as well.

Yes, you can rent clubs. It cost me about $100 for the round. Expensive but I just couldn't resist the urge to play. That included buying a couple sleeves of balls as well. I went out on a Tuesday solo, about noon, did not make a T-time and was basically through in a little more than an hour. Stop at Mulligan's after for a refreshing Balashi or other drink of choice. It is a nice open air bar overlooking the 9th hole.
    Mike M

Pool Side in

Nice, I don't mind a short walk at all! I'll probably have a scooter the whole or most of the time in on the island, so transportation isn't going to be a problem.

Im having my doubts I will play around, unless I happen to meet someone who needs a partner. Im not really into playing by myself.

Speaking of being alone, the closer it gets to my departure date, I have noticed Im getting nervous about going by myself. No matter how friendly and happy I hear Aruba is, going to another country alone for 8 days not knowing a single person is somewhat intimidating. So Im really looking forward to making friends and sharing in the fun that is to be had, because I don't want to experience everything alone!

JRosco, I totally understand your doubts about traveling alone. I did it myself last year (I'm 53). You won't have any problems meeting people. Just look at it this way - you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, and you don't have to compromise! Have a rockin' time!!

....and who doesn't like doing what they want when they want?

Aruba since 1979
    the DIVI Links has clubs to rent.
    the beach is indeed across the road, but it is not a highway and there are crosswalks.
    the beach is no more than an 8 minute walk from any of the Divi Village and Divi Golf Village Resort.

it is imperative that folks use caution crossing the road.
    the road is heavily traveled and that section of road, the speed limit is slow...about 30 mph due to the proximity of Druif beach, Divi Properties.

Quote Originally Posted by JRosco View Post
    MikeM-

From what I have seen from maps and google earth, the beach is actually across the highway, how far of a walk is is from the resort and do they have a crosswalk? Im a big fan of swim up bars, so that a plus!

Do they not have clubs I could rent? I hate traveling with a bunch a luggage and want to keep it to a minimum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12