Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3rd visit: September 20-28, 2008

First in 2001 - Tam
    was supposed to go in Sep 2001, but we had things going on in NYC.
    Second 2003 - Divi Aruba Beach

THIRD 2008 (sept 20-28, Riu Palace aruba) and my BIRTHDAY DINNER AT MATILDE.....Already made reservation for Sun Sept 21 (my b'day is Sept 20 but I dont think I will get there in time).

Isn't that Chez Matilde great? Excellent place for a birthday! Congrats and welcome back in advance.
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Thanks......

By the way, I like your website. A couple of the books look very interesting......

Quote Originally Posted by Karen in NYC View Post
    THIRD 2008 (sept 20-28, Riu Palace aruba) and my BIRTHDAY DINNER AT MATILDE.....Already made reservation for Sun Sept 21 (my b'day is Sept 20 but I dont think I will get there in time).
    We'll be there the same time - Sept. 11-28 at Amsterdam Manor - our 18th trip!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

I liked your website also Dan. Are your books sold in Aruba? I am leaving for the Island on Wednesday and would love to read it but not enough time to order and receive it from Amazon.

Cheryl,

Sorry books won't be for sale in Aruba until July. (Also sorry it took me a while to get back to you on this, you're probably in Aruba already). There is something about the distribution that isn't finalized. I'm pushing on this side for sooner than that but we'll see. I'll be doing some signing in Aruba in throughout July, August, and September. Hope to see some of you there!

SanNic44

I got your book from Amazon and I just started it. i have a bad habit of "skim-reading" so I have to go back and start over and force myself to read everything. All the character setup is in the beginning and I dont want to miss anything. I was able to get some very vivid pictures in my mind. (I thought it was funny in the one sentence when it was mentioned that someone went the wrong way on Havenstraat - I thought "Oh he shouldnt have done that!"

I hope you will post on your website when you are doing signings.

(I really MEANT to save the book for reading in September, but I couldnt resist!)

Makes me even more happ about going to Aruba..........

Dh has his tucked away out of sight for beach reading in June. This way he is not tempted.

Karen and Lisa,

My website will be updated accordingly. I'm also waiting on the schedule for Northeast US. There will be dates from Boston to DC.

See you at one of these!

Let us know when you are going to be in Boston, 1st drink is on me
    Last edited by confused1; 05-25-2008 at 08:01 AM.
    confused1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast