Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

4 days and counting :)

It feels like yesterday when i booked the trip a year ago so wierd thats its right around the corner. I must say the only thing i am not looking forward to is flying over water. The last time i flew over water was when i was like 3 years old so it dosent really count lol. I am definitely going to make sure to pop a couple of sleeping pills. Even if it means i am going to miss seeing the beautiful carribean water

Enjoy your trip.Don't worry about the over water thing.No biggie.I too hate flying ,but to get to certain places,ya gotta suffer a little.

Druif Beach, Downtown, our condo at Divi Golf and Beach resort, the pool there, Smokey Joes BBQ, Salt and Pepper, Mi Dushi Bagels, El Gaucho, Pizza Bob's...everything!
    The water is beautiful and seeing other islands down below is pretty cool! Try not to worry!

yes yes very true. Whoever said getting to paradise would be easy lol.

I hate to fly as well, but for some reason, not to Aruba. I do have a drink before I get on the plane and then a couple on the plane. LOL I wish I could sleep, but there is no way--I am too excited.
    I hope you have a wonderful trip, and vacation! Wish I was going now, I am past ready!
    Have a GREAT time,
    Pat

I am not a big fan of flying either, but once you land and you are in paradise. It is SO worth it...
    16 days until it's my turn again..

a friend of mine asks her doctor for some valium. he gives her only 3. it makes her flight easier on her and her husband! might want to check into doing that.

8 days until it's my turn!!

Usally I'm good with a Xanax ( just for the anxiety ), but this time we used points to up to 1st class, so want to be totally awake , enjoy every moment I can.

Stopbugging, dont' worry about the water, just relax, keep your window shade closed, and before you know it , you'll be landing, paradise awaits you, have a blast

Thanks for the advice everybody. Ive already told myself that im going to stay up as long as possible the night b4 ( the flight leaves at like 7) so that get sleey during the flight and if that doesn't work. I'm going to give the attendants a work out going back and forth to the bar lol. Maybe i should do as my name on here says and "stopbugging"

Also i might just do the valium thing. thanks for the tip luvsun