Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: 4 weeks to go!

Boca Andicuri, Natural Pool, Malmok, Eagle Beach

4 weeks to go!

With only 4 weeks until we return to Aruba for the second time it is hard to concentrate on anything else!
    Our first trip was our honeymoon in 2008, it was pretty low-key, w/ lots of relaxing and we promised we'd do and see more when we came back.

So...
    We have a snorkel-sail booked. Our first time we did dePalm Island, and while it was fun, it did seem to be geared more towards kids.
    Too bad Kent isn't on island year-round. I would love to go snorkel with the master.

I also sent an email to Madi as she came highly recommended by Windy. Hopefully she will be back from Holland and available. We didn't explore at all last time and if she's not available I think we'll still try to book a different tour to the Natural Pool. We'd love to get a look at the rough and wild side of the island this time around.

I'm looking for maybe one more activity that won't take most of the day - I still want to relax and have never been one of those people that needs to plan out every second.
    Any recommendations?

Just sharing my thoughts and killing the last of this work week.
    Whoo! Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by veraynna View Post
    Our first time we did dePalm Island, and while it was fun, it did seem to be geared more towards kids.
    I was talking to a friend of mine and they did the DePalm island also, they also said the same thing about it being geared towards kids, but apperantly the other side of the island for adults, and they didn't figure that out till it was time to leave. Im not exaclty sure what that means, other than its not for kids, but I assume its a good time also!

Boca Andicuri, Natural Pool, Malmok, Eagle Beach
    We stayed in the Low Rise area last time and this time we'll be in Savaneta even further from the "adult action" i guess... hahahah. But Aruba is so small there's no such thing as far, really.

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    We really enjoyed the ABC tour last year. We did the full day, but they offer a half day as well. This year we are doing a private tour with Cerry. We are taking my in-laws this year, and they are not up for the rough terrain of the Natural Pool area.

I, too wish Kent was going to be there! I would like to snorkel every day, but that won't happen with this group!

Best of luck deciding!

Deb

we would like to snorkel with other adults also. we will be on our 20th anniversary without the kids and would like to keep it an adult week. what do they recommend.

Small note about the Tranquilo if you haveproblems with your legs or ability to walk - getting to the boat is tough. My mom was booked with us and she couldn't go because you have to go to one of the piers and walk into the water
    to get into a small boat that will take you to the ship. Then you have to
    climb up to the ship.

I don't know anything about the other boat but if you have any walking problems,
    ask first. My mom was bummed and my dad had to stay behind w/ her.