Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: 7 Days!

coronacathy

7 Days!

We leave 1 week from tomorrow. I can't believe the time has come. We have been planning this trip since Oct.
    I have to pray that the weather takes a turn for the better. Last Wed. freezing rain & ice... airports were a mess. Today 4 in. of snow & still snowing with freezing rain expected for the rush hour! Makes me think that tomorrow will be another bad Wed. to be flying. Next Wed. HAS to be good! I don't care how cold it is (even if I am wearing capris & flip flops to the airport!) just no snow & ice. I feel like I'm going to burst! excitement & worry.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Where are you flying out of ? Lets hope the weather cooperates...You will love aruba!

This fellow says, "hurry up and get on down here!"

Anticipation is half the fun.

coronacathy
    Cindyo..we are flying out of Pittsburgh and changing planes in Atlanta.

Hey Lisa..your right the anticipation is half the fun. Every time I would read a TR I would think to myself...their trip is over & I still have mine to look forward too.
    And that fellow there waiting for me doesn't have a clue about how excited I am to see him!!
    Thanks for everything Lisa! Your the best.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Cathy, I will be thinking of you. I wish you a great, safe, uneventful flight. Your corona bottle is starting to take on a "where's waldo" appearance. Will we see it next on the beach????

I feel your excitement! I have 17 days until my first trip to Aruba, and I have been planning this since JUNE!!! that's a really long time to plan a trip, altho we've made a couple stateside trips since then. This trip is a girl trip - no husbands allowed!heehee. and what happens on Aruba....stays on Aruba!
    the sun and the sand, and a drink in my hand...

coronacathy
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Cathy, I will be thinking of you. I wish you a great, safe, uneventful flight. Your corona bottle is starting to take on a "where's waldo" appearance. Will we see it next on the beach????

I'm leaving the corona here in the snow. Got to try Amstel Bright! I hear it taste like corona. Thats what I'll have on the beach!

coronacathy
    Iluvrum,
    Now that sounds like a good time! Have Fun!
    Cathy

Cathy, get ready to relax and ENJOY!

Have a wonderful trip to paradise.