Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By charles
  • 4 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: About - when to stop or cut off a thread

About - when to stop or cut off a thread

It has happened in the past that "Threads" have been cut off or stopped. I neither agree or disagree, however will say this. Thank god for the stopping of any thread that has (even minuscule) implications with our legal system. History has proven that the understanding of foreign legal systems and police procedures can be complicated to understand and cause incredible misunderstandings between (Not only people) but countries. These misunderstandings can make governors do what they normally would not and in the final analysis destroy an already fragile economy.

Let the cops do their thing. If you want to know about what they are doing, call them directly - but Andrea KUDOOS to you and staff for sewing the tear before the cloth rips --- again.

be well
    charles
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles

Aruba since 1979
    there was so much toxin around during the natalee holloway situation that was not only bad for NH, her family......but it poisoned a whole country and its fine people.

i respect people disagreeing with me or lisa and with each other.
    i know we all have differing opinions.
    it is all about respect and there is a way to be in disagreement without being mean, disagreeable, hateful and malicious.

lisa and i have seen it all and have been called numerous names that are not only insulting but demoralizing.

my answer to anyone that is so very unhappy they have to call us names ..........."please read the rules. please understand that the tourism authority is part of the aruban government ... minister of tourism/labor is the overall king of the tourism authority.....he has hired ronella croes, the new ceo of the ata......

please understand that toxins are not going to be published or if they are published and are rule breakers they will be taken down or closed....no one is forcing folks to be a participant in the forum"

thanks charles, we do our darndest to try to make this forum not only the best, but the one where people are not subjected to insults and the other stuff that goes on on other community bulletin boards.

and (sorry folks) i am locking this thread as we really are not trying to add any fuel to any fire.

Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
    It has happened in the past that "Threads" have been cut off or stopped. I neither agree or disagree, however will say this. Thank god for the stopping of any thread that has (even minuscule) implications with our legal system. History has proven that the understanding of foreign legal systems and police procedures can be complicated to understand and cause incredible misunderstandings between (Not only people) but countries. These misunderstandings can make governors do what they normally would not and in the final analysis destroy an already fragile economy.

Let the cops do their thing. If you want to know about what they are doing, call them directly - but Andrea KUDOOS to you and staff for sewing the tear before the cloth rips --- again.

be well
    charles
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 09-01-2011 at 03:46 PM.