Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Acceptance of florins

Quote Originally Posted by Kokonuts View Post
    Thanks Aquaman & Liz - very helpful!
    Kokonuts..you indicate it will be 2017 before you are here. Things can change pretty fast here in Aruba. The Govt can decide things and implement them fast. My advice....don't get too hung up on things that are in place now.....check closer to your dates

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Kokonuts..you indicate it will be 2017 before you are here. Things can change pretty fast here in Aruba. The Govt can decide things and implement them fast. My advice....don't get too hung up on things that are in place now.....check closer to your dates

Must be another kokonuts out there confusing things, this kokonuts is touching down in AUA in 10 days

Quote Originally Posted by Kokonuts View Post
    Must be another kokonuts out there confusing things, this kokonuts is touching down in AUA in 10 days

Sorry,had you confused. That happens to me when I miss shovelling all that Toronto snow. ( and slush)

you ou should be OK getting either US Dollars or Florins at the RBC ATM on Palm Beach Blvd beside Palma Real or outside Casa Tua at Arawak Gardens

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Sorry,had you confused. That happens to me when I miss shovelling all that Toronto snow. ( and slush)

you ou should be OK getting either US Dollars or Florins at the RBC ATM on Palm Beach Blvd beside Palma Real or outside Casa Tua at Arawak Gardens

Thanks Aquaman, that is very helpful. And if you are missing the cold white stuff, I can always pack some good ol BC snow for ya. We've got plenty lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12