Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Act1966. Any date yet?

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    I can't wait to see that episode I have probably seen 80% of the episodes of House Hunters International, Beachfront Bargain Hunt and Caribbean Life. Pretty much a Superfan.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

That at would've been us! When you're our age the vanity subsides...

Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    LOL!! We had a problem at Arashi Beach when we were filming - tourists kept walking into the shot - it was pretty funny... they REALLY wanted to be on camera.

Until one of the production assistants yelled, "THE CAMERA ADDS TEN POUNDS AND YOU'RE IN A BATHING SUIT!!!"
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    I can't wait to see that episode I have probably seen 80% of the episodes of House Hunters International, Beachfront Bargain Hunt and Caribbean Life. Pretty much a Superfan.
    Same here! Love those shows!

There is also HGTV "Island Life". I believe act1966's episode will air there?

"Caribbean Life" - April 4th!!! Just received confirmation!

Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    "Caribbean Life" - April 4th!!! Just received confirmation!
    What is the name of your episode?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    What is the name of your episode?
    No idea. I don't think they name them until close to air.

Duly noted. Will have the DVR feature set to HGTV for that night. I'm pretty much addicted to House Hunters International, Caribbean Life and Half Priced Paradise. I really love those episodes that are situated on the islands, I've seen T&T featured twice, Curacao twice and one episode within recent times set on Aruba. They showed that episode just yesterday actually. Looking forward to seeing your episode.

The episode is on the HGTV site as "Winter-hating Couple Seeks Tropical Oasis in Aruba". It is scheduled to air at 9:30pm on April 3rd. I think this may be my first post on this site. I have been following and reading many of your reports for years. My husband and I will arrive in Aruba on April 30th for our 8 trip since 2011. We were hooked after the first visit and have come ever since. I can't wait to see the episode.

So exciting!!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to your 4th post
    winter hating couple......well that describes so many of us!

Quote Originally Posted by pamnpaul View Post
    The episode is on the HGTV site as "Winter-hating Couple Seeks Tropical Oasis in Aruba". It is scheduled to air at 9:30pm on April 3rd. I think this may be my first post on this site. I have been following and reading many of your reports for years. My husband and I will arrive in Aruba on April 30th for our 8 trip since 2011. We were hooked after the first visit and have come ever since. I can't wait to see the episode.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast