Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Added 25 pictures to my sight

Its been a month since I am back home so I thought I should post a few more pics. Click on the aruba 2009 pics at the bottom and then to veiw the new pics you have to click on my shots at the top and then click on album. You will then see a new folder for summer 2009. Those are the 25 new pics. Hope it works for everyone. We are headed back for 3 weeks the end of Jan and I just booked 3 weeks for next 4th of July. After spending a total of 1 year on Aruba, I just can't seem to get enough. I think I am a ARUBA AHOLIC!!!!!! If anyone is there the same time as I am, I would love to take you snorkling with my equipment. I had a couple from Sweeden, Canada, and all the rest were from the East coast. It is so nice to make new friends and show them the underwater world in Aruba. Please let me know if these pics don't come up. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Opened them up, no problem.
    Nice pics of you at the Black Hog Saloon sign and on Depalm Island with the statues.
    Thanks for sharing all of you wonderful shots of the fish and underwater life. I wouldn't see it otherwise as I don't snorkle...( afraid)

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    If anyone is there the same time as I am, I would love to take you snorkling with my equipment. Please let me know if these pics don't come up. Kent
    Yes.... please...please
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Nice pics Kent thanks for sharing them with us

Nice pictures Kent,wish you were there in October would love to go snorkeling with you.Thanks Again

I am so jealous of all the deep sea fishing you're doing!

I went deep sea fishing for the first time last month and it's amazing. Can't wait to do it again... who did you use in Aruba to take you?

Nice pics of everything

Smile

Thanks guys and gals

Eagle beach boy, let me know when it gets closer and I will be your tour guide.

Danny O would you have any space in that BIG room you will have? Maybe I should come over for awhile. Ha! Ha!

mjm1204 I use Monty with paradice charters. His boat just caught fire so he is going to get another one by winter.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

wow, amazing shots!
    Thank you for your time,

Scott Kompa
    skompa@comcast.net

If you know of anyone that needs to buy or sell a home anywhere in the world let me know as I can help! Scott Kompa, Sales Associate, RE/MAX Connection

Kent, great photos!

I can't wait to spend every day snorkeling when I get there.

Kent, a couple of questions....

1. I love the turtles! We plan on snorkeling a lot at Boca Catalina - do you see turtles there, too?

2. I am still interested in the scooters. Does anyone rent them on Aruba? I would love to try before I buy.

Thanks,
    Dan

Pics are great!!!
    What type of camera you shooting with??
    Decided to take down my timer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast