Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Advance reservations for Sept

Hi All

Just curious if people that have been to Aruba in September think it is neccessary to make advanced reservations for tours or dinner. I do think Sept is a bit slower so I might not have to make them in advance.

We go to Aruba every year in Sept. and usually don't make any restaurant reservations until we're on the island (usually only a few hours in advance if at all.) Only couple you might want to make in advance if you want a certain day/time are the Flying Fishbone (sunset) and Madame Janette's.

Same goes with tours - some tours only run on certain days of the week so if you want a specific day you might want to make them in advance.
    ~Amy~® - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Thanks Amy. That's what I thought.

This is good to know-- we are coming in on Sept 8th and only made 2 reservations (wed and Thursday)

I want to NOT be tied to a schedule. want to go to Gianni's the firs tnight when we arrive--but if its crowded we can walk a way down the block and go elsewhere

We have been in September several times and have never made reservations in advance, we just wing it. We have never not been able to do whatever it is that we wanted to...be it excursion or dinner.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, steering wheel in one hand, Martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming “Haaa Wooo” what a ride!!!"

Ditto as to what Amy said. Never had a problem. If you are traveling with a large group or have special diet considerations that may be different. But most places an accomodate 2-4 easiliy that time of year.