Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advantage Card

Thanks again for all of the info....I actually went to the site and checked all the places that offer discounts...many of the restaurants are ones I don't frequent, however that doesn't mean I'm not up to trying one or two of them. I don't scuba dive, but do snorkel so that may come in handy. The rental car discounts can be had when you reserve a car online...so I am still wishy washy about whether or not I will get one....knowing me I will..it's jsut a matter of making the decision to go online and do it...
    I will make sure I get the welcome packages though...like I said before, I don't get them anymore because of course I think I know everything and so don't think I need to get the packages....my ego even amazes me sometimes...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Dom
    I get the card every year primarilly for the car rental discounts. Budget gives a 10% discount off their internet rates. This discount alone pays for the card. Also, I have found that some restaurnats that are not even listed give a discount for the card. For example, the French Steakhouse at the Manchebo is not listed as participating, but they give a 10% discount off of your entire check.
    Dom
    First visited Aruba in 1972

Dom, that's a good enough reason, especially if they still offer the 2for 1 dinners with a free bottle of wine...haven't been there for a few years, but thought the food was good. So many restaurants and so little time.....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    french steakhouse no longer includes the bottle of wine with their ambassador special

they raised the price of the dinner special and took away the bottle of wine

poor form in my opinion

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    Dom, that's a good enough reason, especially if they still offer the 2for 1 dinners with a free bottle of wine...haven't been there for a few years, but thought the food was good. So many restaurants and so little time.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12