Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.

Air for water lounger

We arrive this Friday, at the last minute I decided to purchase a water lounger but it will need air. I know the gas stations had air the last time but I am wondering if any of you know of anywhere closer to Casa Del Mar?

I already purchased a sprin float but DH wanted something too. I was kind enough to find one on the clearance shelf that was cheap but has a drink holder.....hmmmm... I may need that one for my Brown Ladies...

We return before Amy, I will try to get a trip report out when we return.

Gin

My girlfriends brought some last year (one for each of us because they were so cheap.) We sat on the beach one day and blew them up.....exhausting but....we took Bright breaks!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Check with your hotel or timeshare if they have air tanks. I know Playa Linda does. Very easy and convenient.
    Dolores Grissom

Aruba since 1979
    what about the small plasctic foot pump ?
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    what about the small plasctic foot pump ?
    andrea
    We take ours every year!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

I do the same thing as Amy...sit on beach and drink while I blow up mattress'...then have to take a nap coz we're so exhausted from blowing up the mattress'.....LOL !!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    I do the same thing as Amy...sit on beach and drink while I blow up mattress'...then have to take a nap coz we're so exhausted from blowing up the mattress'.....LOL !!
    LOL!!

I'll be doing that again soon since they're bringing them again. Amsterdam Manor has free floats but it seems like we can always get 2 but never 4 (for me, my hubby, and my two girlfriends.)
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.
    Good idea! I'll ask at the desk, and if they don't have a tank.... I'll lead Pete to the beach with a cooler of beer and let him air his up while I am out on the Spring float! HA!

See you soon Amy!