Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By DPEmerald

Thread: Alhambra Marktplace Photos

Alhambra Marktplace Photos

We have been here for a few days and just checked into out timeshare (traded) at the Casa Del Mar. Mar. very nice BTW.

I took a few photos of the new Market place. It is very nice and is about 1/2 full. They are working on the other spaces and I was told 1/2 of those are rented already.

This is looking at the new Marketplace variety store. Decent prices and they have fruit, veggies and everything you would need for your unit. Decent prices as well. (SEE PHOTOS BELOW)
    Last edited by DPEmerald; 04-30-2012 at 06:53 PM. Reason: smaller photos

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Thanks so much DPEmerald for the awesome pictures. November cannot get here soon enough, so excited about this new marketplace. I did not realize this area was going to be so large, hopefully by November it will be almost full. This new market will be so nice to have for snacks or whatever else is needed, and I'm sure everyone else is so happy to have our Dunkin Back!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    where is the alhambra located? and how do you get there say from the radisson.

thanks

Aruba since 1979
    the ahlambra is located near the divi golf course and perpendicular from the hospital entrance.
    one can get on the bus up at the hi rise area and in less than 8 minutes get off at the alhambra.

dpemerald, can you try again to post those photos or if you want to send them to me , i can try to post as thumbnails

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post

thanks
    The Alhambra is cater corner from the Divi Resort and across the street from Casa del Mar in the low rise area. You can see the building and parking lot from J.E. Irasquin Blvd.

From the Radisson you would head south towards Oranjestad and it is on the right hand side. Turn left at the corner where the Divi Links golf course is. Alhambra is at the end of that road with the turn for parking right after the hospital.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 04-30-2012 at 09:59 AM.

Aruba since 1979
    thumbnails[QUOTE=DPEmerald;223853]We have been here for a few days and just checked into out timeshare (traded) at the Casa Del Mar. Mar. very nice BTW.

I took a few photos of the new Market place. It is very nice and is about 1/2 full. They are working on the other spaces and I was told 1/2 of those are rented already.

This is looking at the new Marketplace variety store. Decent prices and they have fruit, veggies and everything you would need for your unit. Decent prices as well. (Click to enlarge the photos)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alhambra Marktplace Photos-marketplace.jpg   Alhambra Marktplace Photos-marketplace2.jpg   Alhambra Marktplace Photos-marketplace3.jpg  

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    thank you, always like to check out new places, lol....

Thanks Andrea

Oh I confirmed (from the Starbuck at the Marina) that a new Starbucks will be going into the Alhambra Marketplace at some point.