Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Aruba-Mark
  • 1 Post By arubacandy
  • 2 Post By cindyo
  • 2 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 1 Post By Aruba-Mark

Thread: All booked for trips 27, 28 and 29....

All booked for trips 27, 28 and 29....

With the wet weather here in Texas I am SOOOOOOO ready for my upcoming trips!

#27 - July 27 to August 11th - staying at Oceania for 7 days in the Amber Penthouse unit. We then move to the Surf Club for 8 days.

#28 - October 19th to October 27th - normally stay at the Ocean Club in a 1 bedroom villa for our adults only October trip but was able to snag a trade at the Surf Club for a 2 bedroom villa so we can invite some friends along. Airfare on American dropped yesterday by $150 so I booked it at $515 round trip. For those in Texas, that's a pretty good price until SW gets up and running year round to Aruba from Dallas.

#29 - December 23rd to January 2nd - this will be our first New Years in Aruba. We were there last year for Christmas but could only stay a week as it was kind of last minute. As soon as I got back last Christmas I started looking for the upcoming Christmas but wanted to include New Years as the fireworks started before I left the island. So found an owner at Oceania that would rent to us for 10 days - found a lot of owners that wanted you to stay for the entire 2 weeks. I used FF miles to get there on AA and SW just released their flights up to January 4th and got one way off the island back to Dallas for $471 per person.

Anyway.... I am ready to get to the island! 3 trips over 6 months sounds delightful!!!

Three trips, that's awesome. I would be able to hit all my favorite restaurants with 3 trips. We only have 2 this year because DH snuck in a Vegas trip.

No dust will settle on your luggage ! It will be easier when your in the crying room knowing you'll be back again real soon !

Peg... we normally just stay 2 times per year. Last year was only our 2nd time that we were able to stay 3 times in a year. Normally it is June and October. Once the girls are gone it will probably end up May and October and maybe one other month.

I think it's great you're getting 3 trips! We've done it a few years. We seem to be settling in to May and November. We especially enjoy Thanksgiving week.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Got our 3 trips booked and airlines tix bought!
    great feeling❤️

September -Surf club
    December- Renaissance( wk 52)
    January -Surf Club( week 1)
    June - Surf Club

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    How lucky are you and all others to be able to return so many times in a year! I will be lucky too as soon as I hit the lottery (LOL)!!!!

the trips continue more frequent, 24 yrs ago started 1 week, then 2 weeks,
    the past 11 years 4 times, jan, april, june and october.

recall when I would encourage my wife to go with one of our children
    in february, never forget her telling me, she would never go without me!! haha
    that lasted all of couple years. february with the one of our kids is her gig....

Mark be prepared when southwest gets you there for less, quite sure you'll be stepping up your game...

Ricky... I'm ready for 4 times per year. I'm hoping SW is a game changer for us here in Dallas. We have been held hostage by American Airlines for years - it's about time we have some more options. As soon as US Air and AA merged, prices from Dallas went up 25% so the screw job from them was on. Hopefully, SW drives those prices down! Competition is good for everyone.