Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: All Inclusive Day passes 2018 update please - Where and how much?

All Inclusive Day passes 2018 update please - Where and how much?

I did find a forum posting for 7 years ago that mentioned the RUI and Renaissance as having all inclusive day passes for sale. I also know about the De Palm but the reviews suggest it's not worth it.

We've decided to Airbnb it to save but want to experience a couple days of all inclusive-ness

What are the current Aruba resorts (now in June 2018) that offer all inclusive (breakfast/lunch/dinner + drinks + use of pools/etc) day passes? And any specific recommendations on which might be the better option?

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    A lot of cruisers get all inclusive day passes. The ones that I have read about on cruise critic include Renaissance Island. $125.00 gets you use of the island, along with lunch and a drink. The resort only allows a certain number of outside guests, based on occupancy. Apparently, you can't reserve in advance, and people show up at Renaissance as early as 7:00 am to try to get one. Another that is really popular is Barcelo, and I've also heard of people getting them at Riu and at Amsterdam Manor.
    All the beaches are public, and there are vendors along Palm and Eagle with chair and umbrella rentals. There are plenty of bars and restaurants that you could go to, especially along Palm Beach. You don't have to spend the money on an all inclusive, unless you want to try it.

Thanks, we've been here about 10 days with 8 days left to go, and we've done much exploring. Kind of want to try the all inclusive experience for a day at least. Thanks. I'll look into those. Any ideas where to book the day passes online?

Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    A lot of cruisers get all inclusive day passes. The ones that I have read about on cruise critic include Renaissance Island. $125.00 gets you use of the island, along with lunch and a drink. The resort only allows a certain number of outside guests, based on occupancy. Apparently, you can't reserve in advance, and people show up at Renaissance as early as 7:00 am to try to get one. Another that is really popular is Barcelo, and I've also heard of people getting them at Riu and at Amsterdam Manor.
    All the beaches are public, and there are vendors along Palm and Eagle with chair and umbrella rentals. There are plenty of bars and restaurants that you could go to, especially along Palm Beach. You don't have to spend the money on an all inclusive, unless you want to try it.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    I've read that some of the cruisers book through resortforaday. You might get a better rate just calling or emailing the resorts directly.

Welcome to the forum PabloRb! Please let us know if you are able to book an all inclusive for the day and how you liked it.

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum! Let us know what you are able to find out on the island. I've check the Rui website before for this option and haven't been able to find anything.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    Welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

Check the Riu .... I know recently they sold day passes that included beach lounge, lunch and dinner and beverages.
    Amsterdam Manor offers some type of day pass but I do not know particulars of that either.

Depalm island offers an all inclusive day pass and I have heard lots of good reviews although it is pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

Check the Riu .... I know recently they sold day passes that included beach lounge, lunch and dinner and beverages.
    Amsterdam Manor offers some type of day pass but I do not know particulars of that either.

Depalm island offers an all inclusive day pass and I have heard lots of good reviews although it is pricey.
    Amsterdam Manor only rents chairs when not at capacity - it's not a day pass to the resort facilities or food/drinks.

For an all-inclusive day pass I would email the Riu and Barceló directly for prices and they will also tell you how to purchase, etc.
    ~Amy~® - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- South Beach, FL: Feb. 2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Sedona, AZ: April/May 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Try Aruba Occidental through shoreexcursioneer I just googled day pass resort for Aruba or any other islands
    code is see1954 . All inclusive with food and drinks $84.99

Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    Try Aruba Occidental through shoreexcursioneer I just googled day pass resort for Aruba or any other islands
    code is see1954 . All inclusive with food and drinks $84.99
    FYI - The Occidental is now the Barcelo.
    ~Amy~® - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- South Beach, FL: Feb. 2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Sedona, AZ: April/May 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast