Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

All set for May! So excited!

I had to share, we finished booking our next trip to Aruba for May. This will be our 7th May in a row and we just can't wait. We are going for 8 nights this time. We decided to try the Seabreeze Apartments for our first night. I will let everyone know how much we love them because I am sure we will! Also, just a little tip. We saved a lot on our airfare by leaving on a Saturday and returning on a Sunday.

Hope to see some of you there in May!

Connie
    Connie
    Next Aruba trip in

Aruba since 1979
    my friends from the baltimore area have stayed at seabreeze apts.
    they felt that it was a very economical and basic choice.

Extremely economical...$55 a night! They look cozy and it is for just our first night there. We thought it would be a unique experience; something different than the usual resort/timeshare experience. We will be spending the following 7 nights at LaCabana which is our second home there. Just cannot wait!!!
    Connie
    Next Aruba trip in

Congrats on booking again!!!!
    Kisha

Aruba trip in

By looking at your ticker, I'm guessing you arrive a day after us. We'll be there May 7-17 - our 21st trip.

We also always try to fly during the week and avoid the weekends, too. The fares are usually lower and the airport isn't as busy.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Amy, Great! I hope we see you there. We will be at the Paradise Beach Villas May 8th and then the LaCabana 9th - 16th. We had planned on the Seabreeze but they couldn't take us.
    Also, can you tell me about the Monday meet up/get together for regulars? Do you know? I am betting you do!
    Connie
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by ConnieNBPT View Post
    Amy, Great! I hope we see you there. We will be at the Paradise Beach Villas May 8th and then the LaCabana 9th - 16th. We had planned on the Seabreeze but they couldn't take us.
    Also, can you tell me about the Monday meet up/get together for regulars? Do you know? I am betting you do!
    I was the one who actually set up the weekly BB get togethers (got tired of planning locations/dates for BB parties.) They've been going on now since 2004 - every Monday night at Amsterdam Manor's beach bar at 5pm (2 for 1 is from 5pm-6pm so make sure get there in time to partake in that.)

We'll be right next door to you - staying at Amsterdam Manor. We'll definitely be hanging out at their beach bar alot and we'll be at the BB party on Monday, May 10th. Hope we see you there! Now we can start counting down the days til Aruba...........
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --

We will definitely be there! We love that beach bar. The sunsets are great from there. I see you are going to Paris too. My second favorite destination (too bad I've only been once)! Have a wonderful time.
    Connie
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by ConnieNBPT View Post
    We will definitely be there! We love that beach bar. The sunsets are great from there. I see you are going to Paris too. My second favorite destination (too bad I've only been once)! Have a wonderful time.
    We haven't been to Paris since 2001 so we're really looking forward to this trip this summer (we love it there!)

But right now I'm looking forward to some R&R (and some Brights!) in Aruba in May!! See you at the beach bar!