Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Alto Vista Chapel

How would I get here via car ? I will be travelling from the Paradise Beach Villas Thanks !

I could not tell you in a million years how to get there from inland, but from the coastal road it seems quite easy. Okay, let's see if this makes sense...

Take the "coastal road" down and aroiund towards the east page the California Lighthouse and begin heading south. Drive a ways and you will see Alto Vista on the hill top. Below that you will also see a trail which you will lead you up the hill. So...just keep your eyes out on the right for the trail on the right when you see the chapel.

Make sure you get the Little Switzerland bag at the airport when you arrive. In it are several books with maps. Better yet buy the Borch map for about $10. Available at many shops or on line before you go. Alto Vista is shown on the map. When you get close signs will guide you. Inland route is all paved roads.

Aruba since 1979
    the MAP in the aruba nights booklet is pretty comprehensive and it has never failed us.

here's how paul and i do it

go down palm beach road into NOORD
    at stop lights (police station on corner) turn left

go about 1/4 mile and there is a street on the right (with a bar on the corner) and there is a sign that says ALTO VISTA. make a right turn there and follow straight. the road eventually bears off to the left...continue to follow and it leads directly to the chapel and scenic vista.

a 10 minute or less ride once you make the turn at the police station in noord.

Thank you all for your responses....My wife and I appreciate it !