Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No matter where you fly to it takes more hours than we are all used to. Just find the best flight and go.
    We added a couple of extra days to our trip since we already spent the time and money.

Enjoy yourself

Hi All:

Just a side-note: We, whenever asked about the ideal vacation spot...which happens often...we cannot say enough good things about Aruba and the people there. In addition, we often suggest going to "our" website, Aruba.Com., to find out what others say and get more information about the Island.

Can hardly wait for our "2009" two-week vacation there.

We will be leaving for Aruba this week. We will book next years trip while we are there and we are also planning a two week stay for 2009.

We fly from San Francisco every year for the past 5. Yes, it is a LONG haul, but as others have said, not as bad as it could be......and YES, worth every uncomfortable minute!!

We have gone through JFK, Atlanta, San Juan, and Miami twice. It just depends on the airline we can get the best connections through and use milage for 1st class. The trip home through JFK, with only enough time to literally run from gate to gate was the longest trip of all. I would not do that route if I could avoid it......BUT, if that was all I could get, I would still go every year.

Plus, the people there are wonderful and friendly.

Hope that helps.

One other thing. Don't go for only one week. We made that mistake too. Minimum of 2 weeks seems to take some of the long flight "sting" out.

Quote Originally Posted by kcboss View Post
    One other thing. Don't go for only one week. We made that mistake too. Minimum of 2 weeks seems to take some of the long flight "sting" out.
    NOW you tell me We're planning on 9 actual days there. Hopefully it will be enough. We couldn't get a getaway or trade for a 2nd week so we're just adding 2 days on to the timeshare week in a hotel.

I have been to both places Hawaii is special and a lot to see but Aruba the people are just GREAT and when I come back to work from 2 weeks in Aruba I can truly say I am so rested and relaxed. Thank GOD there's Aruba.
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12