Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Am I the Only One? (trip prep)

Am I the Only One? (trip prep)

Well we are just over a month out and my Aruba obsession has kicked in to high gear. Am I the only one who finds themself compulsively shopping for their trip? Every day in looking for things that I just have to have for the trip...sundresses, insulated cups, a new bathing suit, and miscellaneous other gadgets or comforts. let's face it, I don't need any of this stuff but it happens to me every trip.

I think I'm just starting. Ordered a papasan float from Amazon to use when we are at the Renaissance lagoon. Can't wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I think I'm just starting. Ordered a papasan float from Amazon to use when we are at the Renaissance lagoon. Can't wait!!!
    The papasan floats are so easy and convenient. Great purchase. We have them and use them almost every day.

I took Andrea' s advice and put in an order on eBay for sunblock, definitely a good savings.

I also need a new waterproof camera since we ruined ours last year being careless. This time we are buying a protection plan!

Aruba since 1979
    not yet for me, or i should say sort of not.
    i have bought numerous kindle and audio books and i do not expect to be doing all that reading or listening.

i too also bought some neutrogena # 30 sunblock 6, spa 30, for $18 on eBay.
    we have been preoccupied with our family visiting.

My wife "Tracy", not Tracey, is just like you...its kinda sickening actually, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Well we are just over a month out and my Aruba obsession has kicked in to high gear. Am I the only one who finds themself compulsively shopping for their trip? Every day in looking for things that I just have to have for the trip...sundresses, insulated cups, a new bathing suit, and miscellaneous other gadgets or comforts. let's face it, I don't need any of this stuff but it happens to me every trip.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 10-05-2017 at 08:02 AM.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

The only one? Ha! I have already bought new papasans for next year! They were marked down at Target!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I don't buy a thing at this point for my trips outside of sunblock if we are not at the Ritz as they supply it there.

I'm 5 months out and am already hitting up the summer sales for my trip. I'm also obsessively going over our budget for each day (which I know will change once there). Also making daily itineraries, which again, I know will change. I think my hubby is getting just a tad irritated, lol

Just printed out our 14 Day AUA Packing List yesterday. In full-preparation mode now, constantly scanning flyers for deals on anything we need.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast