Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Am I the Only One? (trip prep)

Aruba since 1979
    blow up noodle report
    1 is fine
    blow up is easy

we are going to bring 4 with us.
    I cannot use them in the ocean as I get seasick.
    I swam my laps this afternoon and then sat on my new noodle for an hour and chit chatted with my buddies....
    The noodle is fine...it is a good thickness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Andrea, the noodles came and Jon wants to know of the hold you up as good as the Styrofoam ones do? he doesn't think they look that sturdy. I said just use two!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    blow up noodle report
    1 is fine
    blow up is easy

we are going to bring 4 with us.
    I cannot use them in the ocean as I get seasick.
    I swam my laps this afternoon and then sat on my new noodle for an hour and chit chatted with my buddies....
    The noodle is fine...it is a good thickness.
    Great noodle report! Just in time to stop me from buying a blow up popsicle float. The Amazon addiction has hit a new level. We are probably bringing 4 noodles and two papasons. And we cleaned out our boat today and Jon decided we should also bring our floating cooler for when we go on our water walks. So if anyone on Palm Beach next month sees 2 people walking along in the water pulling a cooler, feel free to float up to us and say hi.
    I see so much luggage in our future! I did find a super cute bathing suit on clearance today, so that's a win.

Aruba since 1979
    hahahahaha
    I have that mental picture of you 2 pulling that cooler

private message me the link of the bathing suit on clearance
    I am always in search of bathing suits

Great noodle report! Just in time to stop me from buying a blow up popsicle float. The Amazon addiction has hit a new level. We are probably bringing 4 noodles and two papasons. And we cleaned out our boat today and Jon decided we should also bring our floating cooler for when we go on our water walks. So if anyone on Palm Beach next month sees 2 people walking along in the water pulling a cooler, feel free to float up to us and say hi.
    I see so much luggage in our future! I did find a super cute bathing suit on clearance today, so that's a win.

Oh my, I am a vacation planner so I have been shopping a LOT. It is impossible to move in our spare room, and that is just my end. My daughter and daughters in law have also been adding to the "essentials". Be afraid, Aruba! The G family has prepared! LOL!

Tracy are the papasons the blue round floats? Are they difficult to pack?

Sue, I just purchased a papasan float from amazon. It’s blue and round. The brand is Swimways and it will easily fit into luggage.

I've been slowly stashing things in our spare bedroom for the trip and Jon never goes in there so I don't think he realizes it yet. He has noticed the increased Amazon deliveries, though.
    I've started shipping my Amazon purchases to my office.

Am I the Only One?  (trip prep)-float.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue M. View Post
    Tracy are the papasons the blue round floats? Are they difficult to pack?
    Yes, they are round and come in different colors. they lie flat and come in a little mesh bag with a shoulder strap. I have found this time of year, Target usually has them cheaper than amazon.

Last edited by Traceyd14; 10-16-2017 at 01:18 PM.

Oh boy do I ever over shop for Aruba! Once our plans are in place my shopping begins! We are going next May for 12 days- first week will be at ABC and the next 5 will be at Divi AI- we just love the beach in this area. So far I picked up a really cute top to wear with my black capris and a box of sugar packets(for our coffee while we are at ABC)-both were on sale for a really good price. My husband asked why I had a box of sugar on my dresser and when I said it was for Aruba he just shook his head and rolled his eyes ��- haha I guess I am a little crazy. Last year when I was dragging my boxes of clothes out for our trip I had so many clothes that I forgot I had bought on sale from the last year end of summer sale- tags still on them- it was like shopping in my own closet! So I didn't need clothes so I bought 3 new bathing suits! This year I would love some new coverups and a papasan. Think I will check my Target store this week.

Aruba since 1979
    i have a dear friend that lives about 25 houses up the street from me.
    UPS makes their way past her house first before the truck gets to me.
    my friend sends me a text every other day or so..........."the wells fargo wagon".......
    and i get all excited.. and belle (my dog) waits at the end of the walk for her cookie from tom!

i only spent an hour in the pool today so did not try the remaining "doodles"
    probably tomorrow though.

Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post
    I've started shipping my Amazon purchases to my office.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast