Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Animal Relief Foundation Aruba

Aruba since 1979
    OMG the gash looks terrible.
    I am glad that the vet fixed her up so that she is healing well and pretty again.
    Her markings are lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsun View Post
    here she is!

Leslie, Happy you are adopting Nellie. She belongs with you and Scott. She is just the sweetest little girl. She was so gentle even with the gash on the side of her head and the vet picking at it. We fell in love with her. Be careful though, you could end up with a dozen dogs. They are all wonderful, sweet babies.

Aruba since 1979
    PePe' needs a forever home.

I don't have a photo of him yet, but he is approx 9 weeks old, was rescued from an abusive situation and is quite the cutie.

He is crate trained and is almost housebroken.

Kathy aka Sugar, tells me he goes into his crate on his own when he wants to sleep.

When i get the photo, i will post it.

For more info on PePe', contact forum member Sugar by private message.

and
    the ARF-ARUBA sent 3 adult dogs home to the USA over the past week.
    Thank you for all the good things you do for the 4 legged creatures in Aruba.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Animal Relief Foundation Aruba-getattachment.aspx.jpeg  
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 07-01-2012 at 11:47 AM. Reason: got the photo!!

Quote Originally Posted by sugar View Post
    Leslie, Happy you are adopting Nellie. She belongs with you and Scott. She is just the sweetest little girl. She was so gentle even with the gash on the side of her head and the vet picking at it. We fell in love with her. Be careful though, you could end up with a dozen dogs. They are all wonderful, sweet babies.
    I think we're done now...!!!! But we'll keep plugging away for homes for the others.
    Scotts Brats
    Playa Linda Resort
    facebook - Legends Pub Aruba
    legendspubaruba.com
    Legends Pub

Aruba since 1979

Animal Relief Foundation Aruba -continues to help the animals

Rosie is on her way to Toronto, Canada. She has been adopted by Vidya, transported by Allison and moral support from Stella. Thanks ladies! Have a safe flight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Animal Relief Foundation Aruba-557496_430529786983123_1351978499_n.jpg  

Arf-Aruba is looking for volunteers to transport adult dogs on American Airlines. We have an adult dog, Bobby, who is waiting to travel to his new home in Baltimore. We also have Stella who is waiting to join her new family in New York.
    We also need volunteers for puppies to New Jersey.
    Arf-Aruba will make all the arrangements.
    If you are in Aruba and can help, please pm me or Stella.

Thanks,
    Kathy

Aruba since 1979
    good luck and bless you and the other fine folks that are helping those who cannot help themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by sugar View Post
    Arf-Aruba is looking for volunteers to transport adult dogs on American Airlines. We have an adult dog, Bobby, who is waiting to travel to his new home in Baltimore. We also have Stella who is waiting to join her new family in New York.
    We also need volunteers for puppies to New Jersey.
    Arf-Aruba will make all the arrangements.
    If you are in Aruba and can help, please pm me or Stella.

Thanks,
    Kathy

Aruba since 1979
    from ARF-Aruba

Animal Rights Aruba kicks off Awareness Campaign.
    Yesterday Animal Rights Aruba together with the Aruba Tourism Authority held the first event to focus on the problem of stray dogs on the streets of Aruba and the poor treatment of animals. ARA and Arf-Aruba volunteers passed out informational brochures and bumper stickers with the slogan "Mi compromiso cu bienestar di nos bestianan" or "My commitment to the welfare of our animals". Also participating were volunteers from the Government Vet Services, ATA, Minister of Tourism and the Tourism Product Enhancement Fund. Local vets provided information about spaying and neutering pets. In additon to the awareness program, ARA is involved in educational programs and a drive to neuter and spay the animals. These are all huge steps in the right direction for the welfare of the animals of Aruba.

Aruba since 1979

Bobbie joins his new family in Maryland.

ANOTHER HAPPY STORY

Bobby is reuntied with his new family. Bobby arrived safely in Baltimore where he will begin his new life with Jenn and Matt who are also beginning a new life together. Jenn and Matt found Bobby at the Bucuti hotel while they were on their honeymoon. With the help of the staff of the Bucuti, Arf volunteers and others, Bobby was taken to the vet for his health evaluation. Bobby's medical issues were treated and he is now a healthy, happy boy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Animal Relief Foundation Aruba-393652_435970573105711_490788782_n.jpg  

Aruba since 1979

Stella arrives in NY to her forever home!

Stella arrived at JFK. She is beginning her new life tonight in New York. The girls have been shopping for her this week. She has a new name tag and lots of other goodies. Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Animal Relief Foundation Aruba-185034_437012633001505_522900376_n.jpg  

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast