Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By aquaman

Thread: Another Home robbery

Another Home robbery

Just read on homeaway's website another home burglary. The home was alarmed, broke into a window, broke into safe & returned the passports the next morning. All while the people were at dinner. Tourists are being targeted by a very organized, confident theives. The police will not or cannot address this and we need to bring this to light and demand the police, goverment, dept of tourism to step up. Aruba relies on tourism and if tourists are being targeted than you would think that action would be taken. Any ideas of what we can do?

What area did the robbery take place?

Rather than posting an ambiguous claim, can you please provide details or a link to where you saw this info

Thanks

A

Aruba since 1979
    agree
    please post the particulars
    (newspaper link?)

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Rather than posting an ambiguous claim, can you please provide details or a link to where you saw this info

Thanks

A

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Yes, I would like to know where this home robbery is because we are renting a home in aruba in two weeks.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I just read about it on Homeaway.com. It appears it happened in October at a private house which I think I read about that house being robbed before. I think it was 18 Safir or something like that. Anyway, from the report, it sure sounds like an inside job to me. Too many weird things for it to be an outside job. And this same house was robbed two weeks prior.

here is the link on homeaway.

http://community.homeaway.com/message/36436