Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hello all - after several requests, I have printed a limited edition run of 25 prints of this painting. The imprint of the painting is 11" x 14" on acid-free stock (the overall dimensions of the paper including the border around the print itself is 15" x 17" for frame sizing)

If anyone is interested, please PM me. I will hand sign and number each print and would be happy to dedicate each as a purchaser requests. There will no more than the initial 25 produced.

I wil be on island Mar 10-24 if anyone is there and wants to see and purchase one.

Michael
    Last edited by mmattalo; 03-05-2011 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Updated information

Hello all - after several requests, I have printed a limited edition run of 25 prints of this painting. The imprint of the painting is 11" x 14" on acid-free stock (the overall dimensions of the paper including the border around the print itself is 15" x 17" for frame sizing)

If anyone is interested, please PM me. I will hand sign and number each print and would be happy to dedicate each as a purchaser requests. There will no more than the initial 25 produced.

I wil be on island Mar 10-24 if anyone is there and wants to see and purchase one.

Michael

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12