Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Was that the same travel agent who wanted you to travel to Venezuela instead...

I have traveling to Aruba since 1980 and I have never had any feedback against us in any way shape or form. That is one of the reasons we go back so much. We just love it!!!!

I agreed Fire your travel agent!!!!!

That's bizaare. Aruba thrives on tourism - maybe your agent is thinking of Antigua??
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/caribbean/news/...guacrime.shtml
    ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
    NancyG
    ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I can also tell you that what your travel agent says isn't true. Arubans really are hospitable people. As an Aruban who has been working in tourism for years already I can assure you, we really enjoy American and other nationalities that visit our island. Feel free to come to Aruba! Enjoy your honeymoon and I'm even 100% certain that when you've come to Aruba you will return.

Ditto to all replies. 6th trip for 2 weeks November 2007. Everyone on Island was nothing but friendly and helpful. Absolutly NO anti American sentiment. Can't imagine where your travel agent got that idea. Just booked 10 days for 2008. Can't wait to go back.

My favourite place on the island is Boca Catalina for snorkeling and sunbathing, and the windward side of the island for exploring.
    Your travel agent may be thinking of Venezuela. Anti-American sentiment runs high there but no way on Aruba.
    4th trip to paradise

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We love aruba, and they love us...what more can be said. Your travel agent is WRONG..

Time for a new travel agent, or at least one that actually pays attention to what's going on outside his/her door.
    And you might want to tell him/her to stop watching Nancy Grace (Georgia's biggest embarrasment).

Unbelievable to say the least...

Go, enjoy, relax, have fun, embrace paradise....

be well, brightest blessings

Mr. Ratt

(oooh, 7 weeks and 2 days.....)
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

I'm a local and I like Americans. I interact with Americans every day. I have many American friends. In fact I like a lot of nationalities.

Hey James I am also from Houston Texas(born and raised). We were in Aruba in Jan. looking for a house because my husband is being relocated there. You may need to bring your travel agent with you so he/she can experience the island. I would assume that he/she has never been there. Go and enjoy your honeymoon in Aruba, you will love it! People are much more friendly there than what they are here in Houston (and that's hard to beat ).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast