Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Are any of the caves/ruins accessible by standard car?

The lady would like to see some of the caves and I just want to know if any can be reached with a basic car. Thanks for the help as always!

Yes the are! We've only rented a jeep for the natural pool. All other sites we drove in a basic car

Are these paved roads?

self guided car tour
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

wiseman, as Jacki said you can drive all over the back side of the island in a car you just have to be a little more careful then if you rented a jeep.
    Quadirikiri Cave is cool, make sure to bring a camera....the outside of the cave is pretty cool as it is coral and pretty crazy looking....
    Make sure to check out Ayo Rock Formation and the hieroglyphs .....lots to see on your first visit !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Arashi Beach, Baby Beach, San Nicholas, Oranjestad, Noord.. Basically the whole dang island!
    Yep... the Casibari Rock Formations.. then on to the Gold Mine Ruins (the stone "monuments" across the way are cool!) and the Natural Bridge ... Did it in my 4 door sedan....

Quote Originally Posted by wishman35 View Post
    The lady would like to see some of the caves and I just want to know if any can be reached with a basic car. Thanks for the help as always!
    Ed and Liz Ginocchio Golden Reef Hospitality - Your Aruba Dream Mgmt. Rental Vacation Homes
    We manage your home just like it was our own! www.myarubadreamvilla.com