Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Anyone know any good travel agencies?

I'm from Toronto and went to Arbua last year in May. We stayed at the Divi Golf and Beach Resort. I actually won the trip, so we had a golf villa room, all inclusive package, paid airline, etc. I would really like to go back and have a similar experience.
    Does anyone know any good travel agencies or any good deals that are currently taking place? I'd like to go at the end of July or in August.
    I'm not a travel expert so I need all the help I can get!

I booked my trip through liberty travel. The price they gave me was about $300 less than what I found myself and it included round trip transfers btwn airport and hotel and free breakfast daily..

Any Aruba beach...
    We have been using MCM Tours for years. You need to call them for the best pricing 1.800.642.7822.

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Hello fellow Canadian,

Sunquest Vacations do flights, hotels, etc via Toronto but that is usually through the winter months and Air Canada stops there flights after March. However, there flights are generally more expensive than the US Carriers, especially if you do not live in Toronto.

Check flight prices on US Air and United as you might be surprised at some of the good rates going to Aruba, especially in the summer. As far as the Divi or other places you might like to say at, check with them directly to see if they have any specials as occupancy has been down (stay 6 nights but pay for 4, etc) or check with and see if you can purchase a week directly from the owner.

We own at the Surf Club and their Gold Season (May-Dec.) they are running specials at discounted prices this year so I would assume that many others are doing the same. Some of the hotels were running at 20-40% occupancy this winter.

Good Luck!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents