Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.

Anyone know these guys?

We have booked our airfare for our trip this September and of course are very excited after we had to cancel our trip last year. 24 months is way too long!

We are trying to locate our two favorite bartenders. We would like to bring their families gifts from the States.

Nelson- La Cabana Bartender, beautiful eyes and makes happy hour POP! Poured me my first Brown Lady several years ago and started my "problem"

Manuel- ( Manola) Casa Del Mar Bartender, I don't think he is working there now, he did have a 2nd place before Smokey Joes. The folks at Casa Del Mar and Matthew's are trying to locate him for us. They invited us to their home and were wonderful to us each year and I lost my address book.

Any help would be oh so great. You can PM me for my address.

Thanks!

Nelson is at the Paradise beach villas pool bar, right next to La Cabana

North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.

Thanks

Thanks, that may be the same pool bar as before. I can't keep them straight, we had friends that were owners there several years ago. She has since passed away but we still go visit Nelson a couple of times during our visit!

Thanks again!