Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Anything New On Charles and Postings?

Hi Andrea and Correspondents:

Has anyone heard from Charles or knows if he is well or plans to enhance the site with more of his stories?

Aruba since 1979
    charles is well

he must be too busy to be posting

i think you should private message him and tell him that we miss him

andrea

Talking I spoke to charles!!

Hi Everyone,
    I just spoke to Charles a few days ago as he has been helping me with his phone here in Aruba (for those of you who don't know he does own a phone rental company). I spoke to him at some length about this message board and that people where asking about him and wanting him to continue his contributions.
    He was somewhat surprised to hear that people were actually asking and wondering where he is.
    I did ask him to please post a short message to all of us to let us know where he is at! Hopefully, he will do that. He has had some temporary computer issues but they should be cleared up by now or at least shortly.

Yes, PM him and tell him you miss his imput!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

PM sent. Thank you so much, Randi; and Andrea, for your imput about Charles. Now, I am sure, with your help, he knows how much we do miss his sayings and stories of his childhood and Aruba. His stories paint so eloquently HIS Aruba.
    Last edited by Edronenburg; 12-28-2008 at 03:21 PM.