Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699

    apology to cyrilo

    I have to appologize to Cyrilo and Felix for my last post. Their past 2 posts stated bermuda, I questioned that post, and perhaps my question of it upset some people. I was not attacking anyone, merely questioning. Sometimes my sarcasm is taken the wrong way, I apologize again and hope I have not offended any members.
    This is a fun, friendly site, and I enjoy being a member.

  2. #2
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,924
    dear cindy and all others

    you are a true class act and i for 1 appreciate your sincerity!

    apologizing for a post is not easy especially when interpretations, of the post/ of one's written word is sometimes misconstrued with sarcasm, joking etc...
    we all have the same purpose/goal/mission - loving Aruba and providing as much information and assistance to those that ask.
    (and also too those that do not ask)

    i am blessed to call you my forum friends and am honored to work with you all.

    i ask you all to follow cindy's lead and take an extra thought before typing.

    and who is the number 1 offender? ME and my sarcastic ways.
    andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    I have to appologize to Cyrilo and Felix for my last post. Their past 2 posts stated bermuda, I questioned that post, and perhaps my question of it upset some people. I was not attacking anyone, merely questioning. Sometimes my sarcasm is taken the wrong way, I apologize again and hope I have not offended any members.
    This is a fun, friendly site, and I enjoy being a member.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Sometimes my sarcasm is taken the wrong way,
    Thanks for your honesty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    apologizing for a post is not easy especially when interpretations, of the post/ of one's written word is sometimes misconstrued with sarcasm, joking etc...
    and who is the number 1 offender? ME and my sarcastic ways.
    andrea
    I agree apologizing is not easy. We must remember to sprinkle our posts with "Smilies" to get our point across with the right meaning.

  4. #4
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    , that sums it up, cindyo

    GUESS WHAT??

    I HIT 1000 posts right now, wohoo !
    Last edited by cindyo; 06-26-2008 at 09:06 PM.

  5. #5
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,924
    1003 posts as of this moment!
    COOL
    and how did you get that license plate thingy?
    is there a site?
    this license plate thing is not the $75 one is it?
    thanks for the email
    andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    , that sums it up, cindyo

    GUESS WHAT??

    I HIT 1000 posts right now, wohoo !

  6. #6
    Senior Member DANNYO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Marriott Surf Club
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    , that sums it up, cindyo

    GUESS WHAT??

    I HIT 1000 posts right now, wohoo !
    Congratulations on your 100th post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO