Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: April Vacation

April Vacation

We usually got to Aruba in mid-March, however due to changes in vacations, we are now thinking either the week of March 28 or April 10 I know the Massachusetts spring vacation is April 17th week, but do any of you know the other school vacations - i.e. New York, New Jersey. It's not that we don't like kids - we have 4 between the two of us - and I work at a school - so we go on vacation to get away from the little cherubs.

Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    typically New Hampshire is a week "later" than MA on the Feb and April school breaks.

i bet if you chose either of those weeks you mentioned will be less "cherub impact" than the typical early/mid march and mid april spring breaks.

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.

Were looking at March 23rd to April 5th. Hopefully We'll be able to finalize it next week.We love kids too, but we like it rather quiet.

Georgia spring break is the first full week of April, 2011 would be the week of April 3.

New Jersey from what I remember (dh used to be a teacher there) was for the most part, the week of Easter. 2011, would be the week of April 24.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Easter in 2011 is April 24. DH works in a New Jersey school. His Spring break in 2011 starts Monday April 18 and goes back to work Tuesday, April 26.
    Last edited by Liz - Aruba Lover; 09-15-2010 at 01:20 PM.

Thanks everyone!! As usual, you were most helpful. Flights look better for the week of March 28th so I think I'm going to go with that week. Now playing the waiting game for flight prices to drop - ha!

Our school district in NJ is closed the week of April 18 leading up Good Friday and Easter.