Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Aruba since 1979

ARF-Aruba Fundraiser in Pittsburgh area! July 29

PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR THIRD ANNUAL FUNDRAISER
    Sunday July 29, 2012. 2-6 PM
    Bethel Park Fire Hall – 5213 Brightwood Rd., Bethel Park PA
    *** SILENT AUCTION, CHINESE AUCTION with SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE, 50/50 RAFFLE AND MORE…
    INCLUDES A SPAGHETTI DINNER SPONSORED BY THE SPAGHETTI WAREHOUSE, DESSERT and BEVERAGE
    $ 10.00 PER PERSON
    All proceeds will be donated to Animal Relief Foundation Aruba, a Non-Profit organization that provides free medical care, spay/neuter programs and places neglected and homeless animals in loving, forever homes.
    To purchase tickets, please contact Cathy LaFace (412) 531-7507 or email: Labojanbles@aol.com
    PS. BRING YOU FAMILY AND “FURRY FRIENDS”

There are some great silent action donations from hotels.
    Items include- 5 nights at the Bucuti including breakfast, 3 nights at the Westin, 3 nights at the Raddison, 3 nights at the Renaissance and 2 nights at LaCabana.

Also other raffle items including books from forum members Dan Putokwski and Charles Croes!

this seems cool, what does this benefit ?

Aruba since 1979
    Animal relief foundation

Arf-aruba.com

I just want to let you know that I think it's great what you are doing for the local animals! My husband and I are involved locally with animal rescue and make a point of visiting local shelters (preferably no-kill) when we travel to make donations and visit with the shelter animals and local volunteers. We planned our upcoming trip first to Aruba on rather short notice and I've only just begun exploring the local shelter situation, but we will definately be visitng the Donkey Sancutary. Kudos to you! The importance of spay and neuter cannot be over-expressed! Best of luck with your benefit.

I am interested in Charitable Raffles involving Aruba trips.

First of all: I am interested in participating in your 'raffle' for the Trip to Aruba. I'd be happy to acquire a ticket in the raffle.

Secondly: I am the Chair of the Foundations Committee of a charity in Walpole Massachusetts. We are seeking additional items for our annual charitable events [Golf Outing, Las Vegas Night, Gala, etc] and was wondering if there was an 'organization' or 'contact' [in Aruba?] who could connect us with someone who could assist us in offering such Raffle Items as Trips to Aruba, etc, that we could partner with to advance the charitable works of our organization as well as the marketing needs of Aruba.

I have been to Aruba 3 times in the past 11 years and plan to travel there again next year. I love Aruba and would be happy to coordinate our Charitable Organization [The Walpole Computer Foundation] with any appropriate Aruban Group or Organization to facilitate any charity raffles and/ot auctions.

Contact me if you have information for me.
    Thanks, Bon Bini!
    Jim
    Last edited by jmadden17; 07-25-2012 at 02:46 PM. Reason: spell checks

Aruba since 1979
    contact member SUGAR or Billstellar re: purchase of tickets

Quote Originally Posted by jmadden17 View Post
    First of all: I am interested in participating in your 'raffle' for the Trip to Aruba. I'd be happy to acquire a ticket in the raffle.

Secondly: I am the Chair of the Foundations Committee of a charity in Walpole Massachusetts. We are seeking additional items for our annual charitable events [Golf Outing, Las Vegas Night, Gala, etc] and was wondering if there was an 'organization' or 'contact' [in Aruba?] who could connect us with someone who could assist us in offering such Raffle Items as Trips to Aruba, etc, that we could partner with to advance the charitable works of our organization as well as the marketing needs of Aruba.

I have been to Aruba 3 times in the past 11 years and plan to travel there again next year. I love Aruba and would be happy to coordinate our Charitable Organization [The Walpole Computer Foundation] with any appropriate Aruban Group or Organization to facilitate any charity raffles and/ot auctions.

Contact me if you have information for me.
    Thanks, Bon Bini!
    Jim

That's the one weekend in the summer that I can't make it. The summer meet-up for my website is always this weekend. Three days in Boston for me starting on Friday. Best of luck.

To purchase tickets, please contact Cathy LaFace (412) 531-7507 or email: Labojanbles@aol.com

Check out our web page and also be sure to go to our Face Book link for more information on our organization.

We contacted the hotels/resorts directly for donation of "stay".