Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By Andrea J.
  • 5 Post By bosjay
  • 1 Post By Barblepa
  • 1 Post By Barblepa
  • 2 Post By sugar

Thread: ARF-ARUBA Help the animals of Aruba...adoption, veterinary and education.

Aruba since 1979

ARF-ARUBA Help the animals of Aruba...adoption, veterinary and education.

If you are in Aruba, please stop by and say hello. Arf-Aruba alternates between Casa Del Mar and Aruba Beach Club on most Wednesday nights from 5 until 7. PIck up a little souvenier to take home and help the animals of Aruba at the same time.

Last Wednesday there were many volunteers manning the table!!

ARF-ARUBA     Help the animals of Aruba...adoption, veterinary and education.-1379897_598301663539267_510508511_n.jpg

I stopped by the Arf-Aruba table last Wed at CDM. It was great to see Kathy again and meet some of the other volunteers. Bought a few things and dropped off some "wish list" items. Looking forward to seeing them all again when I visit in April. Kathy and gang, Ruban says "ARF ARF"

Yep, that's me in the pic at Casa del Mar! )

Aruba since 1979
    cool......which of these fine good looking people is you?
    i see stella (billstellar) she is on the right with the blue tee shirt and strawberry blonde hair.

thank you for helping the ARF-ARUBA
    Quote Originally Posted by Barblepa View Post
    Yep, that's me in the pic at Casa del Mar! )

I am in the back....blue top with dark hair. The only one not in the pic is Kathy, who was taking the pic. ))

John, It was so good seeing you again. I always talk about that day at the airport when you were so worried about transporting, but did so for the puppy. You bonded with the puppy in those hours at the airport and on the plane and after a couple of weeks adopted him. Ruban is one lucky dog. Thank you for all the goodies that you dragged to Aruba. It was like Christmas. Great collars.
    This week Gayle stopped by with a picture of her Beau, who she adopted last year. We love getting updates on how the dogs are growing and their personalities.
    Please stop by and say "hi", if you are in Aruba.