Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Aruba since 1979

ARF-ARUBA Help the animals of Aruba...adoption, veterinary and education.

Meet Miss Bella.
    A genuine Aruba Conucu pup.

How beautiful is she?!!?!

Can you give her a home in USA or Canada?
    She won't mind the winter chill.

Contact forum members SUGAR or BillstellaR or me for more info.

ARF-ARUBA     Help the animals of Aruba...adoption, veterinary and education.-1394022_10202559707423870_427098091_n.jpg

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    How adorable! Is Bella a boxer? I hope she finds a wonderful, wonderful home!

Aruba since 1979
    Bella is a pit.
    She needs a home with strong loving parents.

CK1
    Thanks. Bella is beautiful.
    All the Best for her!

She is beautiful! Hope she finds a home soon!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    From ARF-ARUBA Yesterday we met this wonderful, caring family. Here is their story:

"While vacationing in Aruba last year, my sisters and I couldn't help notice the many stray dogs that were starving and left to roam about with severe dehydration and injuries. Some were caring for puppies in these horrible conditions. Although we enjoyed our stay within our luxurious villa, we left Aruba with a lingering feeling of extreme sadness for those innocent pets. One year later, we are happy to say that my sisters and I have crafted and sold over 100 rainbow loom bracelets and have raised over $200 US dollars!!! Our mom contacted ARF, Aruba's Animal Relief Foundation, a non profit organization who has invited us to visit a foster care volunteer during our visit. It feels so good to save the lives of these beautiful dogs."
    The girls wanted to help Arf-Aruba pay their vet costs. Thank you so much to the Benard family! From left to right: Liv, Savannah, Reece and Shaye.

photo of the very generous girls...Bella (available for adoption ) and Popeye ARF-ARUBA     Help the animals of Aruba...adoption, veterinary and education.-1457587_618449141524519_2070356851_n.jpg

That is a wonderful story. Those girls should be proud of their accomplishment!

That is awesome!!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

CK1
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    From ARF-ARUBA Yesterday we met this wonderful, caring family. Here is their story:

"While vacationing in Aruba last year, my sisters and I couldn't help notice the many stray dogs that were starving and left to roam about with severe dehydration and injuries. Some were caring for puppies in these horrible conditions. Although we enjoyed our stay within our luxurious villa, we left Aruba with a lingering feeling of extreme sadness for those innocent pets. One year later, we are happy to say that my sisters and I have crafted and sold over 100 rainbow loom bracelets and have raised over $200 US dollars!!! Our mom contacted ARF, Aruba's Animal Relief Foundation, a non profit organization who has invited us to visit a foster care volunteer during our visit. It feels so good to save the lives of these beautiful dogs."
    The girls wanted to help Arf-Aruba pay their vet costs. Thank you so much to the Benard family! From left to right: Liv, Savannah, Reece and Shaye.

photo of the very generous girls...Bella (available for adoption ) and Popeye Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1457587_618449141524519_2070356851_n.jpg 
Views:	4222 
Size:	79.7 KB 
ID:	2830

That is what I had noticed as well and it made me very sad. I saw a dog downtown Oranjestad with severe mange. Another female dog searching for food, it was obvious she had a litter of puppies somewhere, I bought her some food right away to help a bit. I have seen dogs tight up in front of homes, with no shade or water in the brutal sun. Or dogs and cats roaming the area, it was obvious they were homeless.

Once I had the chance to actually talk to an official of the Aruban Minister of Tourism office. He was very friendly and listened to my suggestions and concerns. Among other things, I had mentioned the poor dogs and cats on Aruba and that there are tourists who feel sadness when they see animals who suffer. That it would not be too difficult to solve this problem by providing affordable spay/neuter programs, education people, educating children, that it could actually enrich their lives to discover the love for animals. I also mentioned the rescue organizations, that it would be great if they could get some support. It would make for a better world, it could be a win/win for everyone. I'm well aware, it's not only in Aruba but in the US, Europe and around the world.

It's wonderful that those young girls cared enough for those poor dogs to come up with this great idea to support them.

Thanks for sharing this heartwarming story.

Fingers and paws are still crossed that this sweet pup Bella finds soon her forever home.