Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Arf-Aruba looking for volunteers to transport

Arf-Aruba looking for volunteers to transport

Animal Relief Foundation Aruba is looking for a volunteer to transport a puppy to Bradley or Providence airports. We also are looking for volunteers to bring Mommy and her kittens to New Jersey.
    We make all the arrangements for the animals, meet you at the airport in Aruba, pay for the animal. When you arrive at your destination airport, someone will meet you to pick up the animal.
    If you have any questions or need information, please pm Sugar.
    Thank you,
    Kathy

Aruba since 1979

i hope someone steps up

thank you kathy (sugar) for what you and your volunteers do for the animals of aruba.

Quote Originally Posted by sugar View Post
    Animal Relief Foundation Aruba is looking for a volunteer to transport a puppy to Bradley or Providence airports. We also are looking for volunteers to bring Mommy and her kittens to New Jersey.
    We make all the arrangements for the animals, meet you at the airport in Aruba, pay for the animal. When you arrive at your destination airport, someone will meet you to pick up the animal.
    If you have any questions or need information, please pm Sugar.
    Thank you,
    Kathy

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Is ARF allowed to put flyers on the desks of hotels and resorts? Or place a note in the window of restaurants or stores? I can image that many people don't read at this forum during their vacation (or are not even a member) but would be willing to help with the transport.

Just a thought.

Aruba since 1979
    They do have exposure in the tourist daily newspapers.
    Scott's Brats also is very supportive and Facebook as well.
    Good question CK. I would imagine that the resorts would frown though on flyers.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Thanks Andrea. Glad to hear that Scott's Brats is so supportive, that's wonderful.
    I was just thinking of ways to let tourists know.

All fingers and paws over here are crossed for the puppy and the mama cat with her kittens that they soon find transportation to the US!

Yes, Leslie and Scott allow us to put up a poster when we are looking for a transporter. We also usually put an ad in the tourists newspaper with my phone number. However, I am here in the states freezing, so thought we would try the forum in case someone in Aruba now is traveling to one of these airports. We do have volunteers on the island who can get the puppy, mommy and kittens to the airport.

Freezing right along with you this morning! Hope you find some transporters!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    Arf-Aruba looking for volunteers to transport-1459116_623766734326093_796294247_n.jpgAnimal Relief Foundation Aruba

Looking for a volunteer possibly on the island now traveling to Rhode Island or Connecticut to bring Messi home.

Last edited by Andrea J.; 11-26-2013 at 12:11 AM.

Oh My Goodness! How cute!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Other airports

The new mom and dad are willing to travel to Boston or New York to pick up their puppy. Anyone going to any of these airports soon?Thanks,Kathy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast