pier

Thread: aruba 4 u

aruba 4 u

Has anyoby used this tour company. I current have the Radisson booked thru liberty travel and aruba 4 u has it for $500 cheaper. Are they reputable. Has naybody had any problems. Do they book the hotel under your name as soon as you make a deposit. anybody know what the cancellation terms are?

MCM Tours, http://www.aruba4u.com, as others here will agree, is absolutely positively reputable. We have been using them for about 8 years now and have ALWAYS found them to have the best pricing. Phil and Amy at MCM have been selling travel to Aruba, and only travel to Aruba for a number of years. I would never hesitate in recommending them.

Call them for the best pricing in that they sometimes are able to offer pricing even better than what is listed on the website. When you phone they can answer the rest of your questions regarding cancellation and payments etc.

MCM Tours is also a "preferred partner" of the Aruba Tourism Authority. http://www.aruba.com/reservations/preferredpartners.php
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 07-02-2008 at 11:15 AM.

Be sure and call them. Their prices over the phone is quite often cheaper than those on their web site. 1-800 642-7822
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

I priced our trip all over the net- MCM tours beat the price by a few hundred dollars. And when I saw the sale the Radisson was having for our time in Aruba I called Amy the agent and she gave me the price-

I tried Liberty travel but many online sites were cheaper compared to them also.

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

>>> "MCM Tours, http://www.aruba4u.com, as others here will agree, is absolutely positively reputable."
    ---- Ditto.

My main concern is what if they go out of business before my trip that Iam planning for Dec 08?

Quote Originally Posted by vanessa View Post
    My main concern is what if they go out of business before my trip that Iam planning for Dec 08?
    What makes you think they are going out of business? They are very reputable and have been in business for a number of years.

http://www.aruba4u.com/about.htm
    "MCM Tours, Inc. was started in 1995, the purpose of the company was to specialize in leisure travel exclusively to Aruba and was promoted solely thru internet advertising.

Our website, www.aruba4u.com was launched in Feb. 1996 and its evolution of design from 1996 to present is periodically featured at the Internet Archives website http://web.archive.org

In 1998 the Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) approved MCM Tours as an Official Aruba Wholesaler. "

Imho, I would worry more about the airline that you book with than MCM Tours going out of business. See my post at:
    Non stop JFK #679

Quote Originally Posted by vanessa View Post
    I understand your concern with this one. We hear about people being taken by agents who get their money and they get no trip. I have had my trip planned for so long with Aruba4u --i think my papers have cobwebs. Because the company has come so highly recommended the fear you are expressing has never crossed my mind.

When you book you have to pay for your airfare up front.
    (thats a given and with almost all travel agencies)

the hotel I dont have to pay for until the end of July-so the money sits in my account til then. So you book with the MCM tours-- get your air and dont finish paying until 45 days ahead of time.

I am with ArubaLisa with this-- I would be more worried about the flights..

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

>>> "I would worry more about the airline that you book with than MCM Tours"
    ----- Ditto. And if you book the airline with them they can rebook you to another airline if one airline has a problem.

why don't you give MCM tours a call, speak with Amy, she will answer all your questions, take away alot of those worries you are feeling about them