Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Aruba Apps

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

Aruba Apps

I found on the apple store two great aruba apps that are free. one is called Aruba Travel & Tourism and the other is Aruba eGuide. They are pretty similar but have shopping, restaurants, activities, maps of the streets. I downloaded both of them since they take up no room and are free. Thought I'd pass it along.

Aruba since 1979
    how about aruba tourism authority /aruba travel guide

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I didn't see that one but I was looking on my phone and can't see anything on that thing. Is there an app for this site which would include the forum????

Aruba since 1979
    yup that is the one i provided
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    I didn't see that one but I was looking on my phone and can't see anything on that thing. Is there an app for this site which would include the forum????

I have that app, but I haven't found a link to the forum. What am I missing?

Aruba since 1979
    bless me father for i have sinned ...erred.

ya i have the app on my iPhone and iPads.

but i have the aruba.com/forum from safari on the devices ,then i moved it to the home screen

mea culpa

yes, I have it on safari and it doesn't work right on my iphone, can't see new posts, just the topics. but on my ipad, i can hit just new posts. weird. but truthfully, i would never go on the forum from my iphone, too small. but its perfectly fine on my ipad.

Aruba since 1979
    Aruba Apps-img_1925.jpgHere is a screenshot. the Aruba.com/forum is bottom, middle.

Aruba since 1979
    oh ya i hear you!
    i have the 7+ iphone and a regular ipad and a mini ipad.
    the plus requires effort to read and to post, but it is doable.
    posting photos really presents a challenge on all 3 of those devices.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    yes, I have it on safari and it doesn't work right on my iphone, can't see new posts, just the topics. but on my ipad, i can hit just new posts. weird. but truthfully, i would never go on the forum from my iphone, too small. but its perfectly fine on my ipad.

well i have an iphone se which is the size of the old iphone 5, lol. i'm constantly taking my other glasses out just to read texts. i wish i still had my flip phone. i have to go check out the aruba one on my ipad. but truth be told, between the forum and what I do know, really don't need any more apps on aruba. if i have a question, i'll just ask here, lol, lol
    Last edited by gaby; 06-07-2017 at 03:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast