Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Is Aruba Busy End of June?

We've been to Aruba 8 times over the last 8 years, and will probably go the end of June. We've never been this time of year. Is this a busy time of year on the island? We usually go Sept/Oct/April time. If it is busier, that won't stop us from going, but I was just curious.

Aruba since 1979
    it will be busier than sept/oct
    that being said it will not be packed

you will still nedd to make advanced reservations for places like OMATS and MJ (restaurants)

you will find it much more breezier in june
    wishing i was going to aruba soon too!

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

>>> "Is this a busy time of year on the island?"
    ----- NO! And most cruise ships stop calling and head north for the summer.
    But end of June will have more children. End of May and beginning of June is even less busy.

It's not going to be too busy. I think there are only about 7 cruiseships coming in for the entire month. You will see more European and Latin American people
    on vacation - but it still will be pretty slow.

Any Aruba beach...
    We are staying at the Tamarijn June 17 - 29 and they are sold out for the majority of the nights. Someone will be on the island, and I am guessing that their will kid(s), like in our case, will be accompanying them.