Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Aruba coin pendant

Aruba coin pendant

Looking for a nice Aruba coin necklace (wiling to pay) Last year while in Aruba I went to several jewelry stores with no luck. Are they a thing of the past?

Lighthouse, Tiera Del Sol, Palm Beach, Baby Beach
    Are you talking an Aruban coin as part of the necklace? or any coin? I have purchased over the years some treasure coins and ancient France and Greek coins as a necklace. Past few trips haven't seen them in the stores they may have worn out the profitability factor for the stores.

The Aruban coin as part of the necklace

Aruba since 1979
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/2000608...-coin-necklace

i saw this on etsy

Quote Originally Posted by TAMMYDEE View Post
    Looking for a nice Aruba coin necklace (wiling to pay) Last year while in Aruba I went to several jewelry stores with no luck. Are they a thing of the past?

Many years ago, my aunt(my dad's brother's wife) gave my mom a necklace with a gold ruble as a pendent. I got it after she passed away, however; my aunt made such a stink that she had given her one daugher-in-law the same necklace that she gave my mom and she didn't have one to give to her other daughter-in-law that I gave it back. What I am getting at, is it was a coin in a round "holder". It screwed shut and it was easy to take the coin out-you could put a different coin in it. I just googled it and here is a sample from amazon of what I am talking about.
    https://www.amazon.com/QUARTER-Holde.../dp/B00CU3KYQU

I bought mine last year at Caribbean Queen on Palm Beach. I bought necklaces, bracelets and earrings. I kept a set and gave the rest as presents.

I am fascinated by the square Aruba coins, the coke vending machine in Ams Manor says, do not use square coins for risk of jamming LOL

Aruba Coin Jewelry

Quote Originally Posted by TAMMYDEE View Post
    My girlfriend makes and sell Aruba coin earrings and pendant's for all of her friends in Aruba. Here is her email address if you'd like to contact her.
    cmanzon@comcast.net. She wears her earrings every year and people are always asking where she got them.

Judy Munden
    rooodie57@gmail.com

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum Judy!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast