Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Andrea J.
  • 3 Post By Traceyd14
  • 2 Post By brady bear
  • 2 Post By vallond

Thread: Aruba.com community forum.....where do you post from often?

Aruba since 1979

Aruba.com community forum.....where do you post from often?

A few folks mentioned in the off topic category that they post from work...others from home at the kitchen counter and from in front of the tv.

where do you post from?

i post from a few locations.....mornings- either my lanai or from "small world". yes, "small world". my husband's favorite ride which we ride 3x back to back during our weekly magic kingdom adventure.

afternoons...usually from the patio table under the umbrella.

evenings....lanai surrounded by crocheting or card making crapola.

when i was working full time, i had the kind of job where i could not take my eyes off my job (swim instructor, coach)
    so rarely was able to go the forum.

Usually from my phone - everywhere - so I hope that explains my terrible spelling and typos. I check in several times a day. I usually check in during breaks at work, or to de-stress for a few minutes after I teach a software training class or get out of a meeting. On the weekends, it can be in the car while Jon is driving, or on our boat relaxing in the summer. In the evenings I do jump on my laptop and check in. The forum is saved as a favorite on all of my devices.

Like Tracy I usually use my phone.. on my way to work; while at work but usually after 2am when everything is settle (not work computer...too many spies)
    At night like now it's my laptop. And too think with all the devices I must have or want I usually use my phone for most of the time

Let's see.... used to be from my laptop at home or the personal computer in the main house by my parents. I make a few posts at work, but that is done when things are really slow or during my last half hour before I shut down and clock out. Only recently realized how to post stuff from my phone and my kindle. Hoping to purchase a replacement laptop sometime this year or a tablet to allow for more frequent posts when on my way to and from Aruba. Especially when the Comedy of Errors is taking place.

Right now I'm at my dining room table while the boys are eating breakfast. Normally I post from my work computer during down times or when I desperately need to escape reality.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ