Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've been working with Melvin (who is Dutch and lives in the Netherlands) on the aruba-travelguide.com site since 2000. Great guy and we meet with him every year in Aruba (and we visited him in Holland last year.)

There is also the Aruba Forum on Trip Advisor (both Lisa and I are Trip Advisor's Destination Experts for Aruba on that board):

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum...144-Aruba.html

I love Trip Advisor. Have used it for alot of our travels over the last couple of years - Holland, San Fran, Napa - great Forums for every city/country and hotel reviews. Helps when picking out a hotel at a place you've never been to or looking for things to do, etc.
    Last edited by ~Amy~; 08-26-2008 at 10:34 AM.
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

What about Aruba Bound, is that Lisa's?
    It is my personal website with Aruba info (2700+ photos, Aruba links & our trip reports) and a little personal stuff, but there is no bulletin board.

Smile

Bon dia - this is Lisa , I am a moderator on the VisitAruba.com Bulletin Board. Just wanted to mention a difference between us and the other bulletin boards - we are the only one based in Aruba and so am I, the other boards and websites mentioned are maintained/moderated by persons who reside outside Aruba. They all do a great job, but thought it was good to mention this since you were asking about the differences.

---------------- Now playing: The Jacksons Five & Michael Jackson - Can you feel it via FoxyTunes

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Amy, thanks for the info. I knew you knew alot about aruba !!! Glad to hear its going to some good use . I love reading your posts....thanks, cindyo

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    localisa, thanks for your response. Lucky you to be in aruba !!! I appreciate the info. There's way to much info out there for me to be reading LOL !

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Amy, thanks for the info. I knew you knew alot about aruba !!! Glad to hear its going to some good use . I love reading your posts....thanks, cindyo
    Thanks, Cindy! I feel like I've been on some of these bb's forever....makes me feel old when I think about how many years it has been! But as we say at our house, we're not old just "more experienced".
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Aruba since 1979
    thank you localisa

our webmaster is located in europe

BUT it belongs to Aruba and its parents (the ATA) is headquartered in aruba
    The Dutch interns in the ATA office are instrumental in maintaing the site.......kind of like what Otmar in your office does for Visitaruba bulletin board.

Hope to meet you someday.

[quote=localisa;118641]Bon dia - this is Lisa , I am a moderator on the VisitAruba.com Bulletin Board. Just wanted to mention a difference between us and the other bulletin boards - we are the only one based in Aruba and so am I, the other boards and websites mentioned are maintained/moderated by persons who reside outside Aruba. They all do a great job, but thought it was good to mention this since you were asking about the differences.

----------------

Cindyo, I agree(about sticking to one forum)...besides I get into enough trouble on this forum let alone letting me run rampant on another one !!!! You guys would have to come and rescue me......
    LOL...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

They have all provide me with lots of info.

OMG! I totally forgot about the AOL Aruba board. I was a member there ages ago :-)
    Miss ArubaShanty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12