Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Aruba Discount Cell Question

I don't know if I can post here, or start another post? Oh well, let me try. I used Discount Cell last year and was pleased with the service and price. The cost is either $35 and 58 mins. OR $48 for 116 mins. for one week. Does anyone know the difference in the two. (except price) I tried fastphones last year but couldn't get anyone to help me. I am getting ready to reserve a phone, so if anyone can give me any updates on their preference I would appreciate it.
    Thanks everyone
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Love Aruba View Post
    I don't know if I can post here, or start another post? Oh well, let me try. I used Discount Cell last year and was pleased with the service and price. The cost is either $35 and 58 mins. OR $48 for 116 mins. for one week. Does anyone know the difference in the two. (except price) I tried fastphones last year but couldn't get anyone to help me. I am getting ready to reserve a phone, so if anyone can give me any updates on their preference I would appreciate it.
    Thanks everyone
    Pat
    I will choose for arubadiscountcell great service can complain

Yes, I guess "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" come into play here. Hahaha I had no problem with Aruba Discount Cell last year, and since everything was fine, I will use them this year. I just thought something had changed, but if I'm happy I will just stay with them.
    Thanks!
    Pat

Arubadiscountcell is our competitor

WE HAVE NOT EVER HEARD ONE BAD THING ABOUT THEM.

All we hear are good things and that makes what we do, a better thing that will promote better service to the end user.

be well
    charles
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles

You are quite a a gentleman Charles. I used your company the first year I went to Aruba, year two I use Aruba Discount as I couldn't find you, this year you will be the choice again. Although I was happy with Aruba Discount, your comments here not slamming your competition made my decision for me. You don't see that much anymore in this world. Must be your Aruba background!! Anyway, my reservation will be coming when we get closer to departure! Thank you also for your stories about Aruba. I enjoy reading them very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Caribbean-tattler View Post
    Arubadiscountcell is our competitor

WE HAVE NOT EVER HEARD ONE BAD THING ABOUT THEM.

All we hear are good things and that makes what we do, a better thing that will promote better service to the end user.

be well
    charles
    Thanks for your post. As I stated, I tried to get in touch with your company last year but couldn't get any response. Well, I didn't know it was your company either. It was very nice of you to post something nice about another company. I may still go with Aruba Discount Cell because of the $$ and I used them last year and was pleased. It certainly doesn't have anything to do with you, because you seem like a VERY nice person.
    Thanks again for your great post.
    Pat

Hockey-Mom / Love-Aruba,

Thanks for your comments. What I wrote, was how I feel.

Life is just toooooo short.

be well
    charles
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles