Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I am using www.arubadiscountcell.com which i learned about from here. i emailed them and they got back to me very shortly but the same day. i asked a few questions and they always responded. I spoke to someone named Trees --well, not spoke but emailed with.

Welllll, this used to be a good company! I was a regular and was very dedicated to fastphones until last year.

The ownership of this company changed and it has never been the same since. You will wait and wait and wait and may be if you are lucky they will answer your emails. I just gave you the very condensed version of the utterly terrible service I recieved from them before and during my last visit to Aruba. I would suggest you use the other company recommended aruba discount cell.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.fastphonearuba.com/

i am pleased to say that Charles, is back in charge :-)
    see the new website

Good to know that Charles is back but....

Personally, I found the delivery of the phone more hassle than picking it up directly at the airport. You arrived, picked up the phone and all set. Too bad that is no longer an option.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Well, I did get a response back as of today infact! So I'm all set. Glad to hear this Charlie is back.. Thank you.. If I hadn't already did the application I would have thought twice. The reason I went with them again was because they were GREAT last time.. Hope all goes well!

Aruba since 1979
    i hope all continues to go well and gets much better too

Fast Phone Aruba - HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I have been renting a cell phone from Fastphone Aruba every trip to Aruba for many years. It is a FANTASTIC company. Bottom line, it saves me a FORTUNE from having to use my US cell phone while in Aruba. Calling the states is extreemly expensive on a US cell phone. As is texting.

They deliver the phone to you at your hotel and when you leave it with the front desk when you check out and they'll pick it up. It couldn't be easier!

Charles Croes is the owner and his customer service is top notch. A typical Aruban, extreemly friendly and will go out of his way to help you in many ways. Example, I couldn't figure out how to text a contact in the US from my Aruba cell phone so I called him. Instead of explaining it to me over the phone he says, "I can be to your hotel in 20 minutes, I will come over and show you how to do it" (It was very easy, I was forgetting the + sign)

The rates are very inexpensive. It was $50 for the first week and that came with 84 minutes of talk time already included in the price. Phone and 84 minutes. Great deal! So instead of spending like $2.00 a minute calling the US from my US cell phone I was able to avoid that with the local Aruba cell phone and saved a TON of money.

Great people, great company. I couldn't recommend them any higher. Fast Phone Aruba. Please spread the word, save people money and support a great company.

FASTPHONEARUBA.COM

Once again, Thank you.
    be well
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles

We're counting on you being correct about Fastphonearuba.com. We've been coming to Aruba for about 15 years and never felt the need to rent a phone until this year. Their website was easy to use and I hope everything goes as smoothly as it promises. Be there on Saturday. Can bearly wait!!! One thing I noticed is that it doesn't mention roaming charges for calling the states. Any idea about that?

Quote Originally Posted by loveyaaruba View Post
    We're counting on you being correct about Fastphonearuba.com. We've been coming to Aruba for about 15 years and never felt the need to rent a phone until this year. Their website was easy to use and I hope everything goes as smoothly as it promises. Be there on Saturday. Can bearly wait!!! One thing I noticed is that it doesn't mention roaming charges for calling the states. Any idea about that?
    No roaming charges, that imo, is the beauty of it...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast