Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By act1966
  • 1 Post By AndyM
  • 1 Post By Squan66
  • 1 Post By angelone

Thread: Aruba in February

Aruba in February

How is visiting Aruba in February? We will be staying at the Tamarijn. We have stayed there 2 other times but in November when it was pretty quiet. It seems like in November it was rather cloudy a lot. Is that the same for February? I have read where there is less rain in February and the trade winds are stronger. Any comments would be welcome. Thank you

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/our-island/aruba-weather
    check out above link for some weather info

typically the season with the most measurable rain is october thru january.

and this link too http://www.weather-and-climate.com/a...ne,Aruba,Aruba

QUOTE=kraz41;267545]How is visiting Aruba in February? We will be staying at the Tamarijn. We have stayed there 2 other times but in November when it was pretty quiet. It seems like in November it was rather cloudy a lot. Is that the same for February? I have read where there is less rain in February and the trade winds are stronger. Any comments would be welcome. Thank you[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by kraz41 View Post
    How is visiting Aruba in February? We will be staying at the Tamarijn. We have stayed there 2 other times but in November when it was pretty quiet. It seems like in November it was rather cloudy a lot. Is that the same for February? I have read where there is less rain in February and the trade winds are stronger. Any comments would be welcome. Thank you
    If you live someplace with a harsh winter, Aruba will make you cry tears of joy in February. It`s awesome. But book your restaurant reservations now because it gets packed!!

We are going to stay at the Tamarijn all inclusive. We were afraid that it really may be too packed Feb vs Nov in terms of the pizza bar, the bar in general. It was easy to get drinks in Nov, no waiting really.

Aruba since 1979
    it'll certainly be busier compared to november.

but, it's aruba...no hurry.
    Quote Originally Posted by kraz41 View Post
    We are going to stay at the Tamarijn all inclusive. We were afraid that it really may be too packed Feb vs Nov in terms of the pizza bar, the bar in general. It was easy to get drinks in Nov, no waiting really.

We have been going to Aruba last week of January and first week of February for years.

Aruba in February is just about perfect. The rainy season has passed and the weather is perfect. It is crowded as it's high season.

Aruba is February is one of the busiest months but the weather is outstanding. We go every year and I think October and February are my favorite months on the island. In my experience April and November have more rain then any other month.
    if you will be eating offsite I would recommend making some reservations.

I have only been to Aruba in February once and it was Fantastic I tried to buy a timeshare for that time of year but it didn't work out for February so I got one for August during our Anniversary which is now a very busy time in Aruba. It was very busy in February but we had a blast. Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in