Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Aruba Festival Still on Thursday Nights ?

Easy question, is the festival still weekly on Thursdays ?
    If so what time is it?

Also last year i rode with a friend to the festival but this year thats not an option, so from Divi Village does the bus go to san nicholas and if so how long does that ride take?

Also i know but is $2.30 each way, I think last time i used the bus they charged extra if i didnt pay in aruba florins , anyone remember exactly how to pay for the bus and what currency to use and if it is different how much ?

Is there some bus pass i can get?

Thanks

Aruba since 1979
    Pics from last night's carnival festival
    check out this thread re: the san nicholas festival (click above link)
    there is a link in that thread to depalm tours and you can email them for further info.

i do know that the bus does accept $ and florins.
    their website is www.arubus.com
    i do not know if there is a surcharge if one pays in us dollars $

there is a smart card, that allows for discounted bus fares, but i think (and i might be wrong) that the smart card is intended for residents that use the bus on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by jtwcarboy View Post
    Easy question, is the festival still weekly on Thursdays ?
    If so what time is it?

Also last year i rode with a friend to the festival but this year thats not an option, so from Divi Village does the bus go to san nicholas and if so how long does that ride take?

Also i know but is $2.30 each way, I think last time i used the bus they charged extra if i didnt pay in aruba florins , anyone remember exactly how to pay for the bus and what currency to use and if it is different how much ?

Is there some bus pass i can get?

Thanks

Thank you for the info, I wonder how much the de palm bus that runs to and from festival is ?
    Also , i couldnt figure out how long the bus ride was from divi to san nicholas. Any info?

With a cab its $33 each way, so im trying to find a much cheaper way to get there and back for 5 of us.