Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Aruba fix daily - daily routines

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Being retired now, I have changed my routine. I usually get a cup of coffee, the morning paper and read it while watching Good Morning America. Then I get my second cup of coffee, go to the computer room, sit in my chair, put my feet up and go to the Casa Del Mar web cam, put it on full screen and turn up the sound, lean back, drink my coffee and pretend I am on my balcony in Aruba. Sometimes I get a third and fourth cup. After that I check the bulletin board and then emails and other stuff. You have to prioritize at my age.

Ok I confess.. my name is Cathi and I am addicted to Aruba forum..
    Wake up; coffee, make sure grand kids are ready for school and that they do their morning chores, make sure their rooms is clean and beds are made.
    Then I read the paper while watching the news. Get on the computer to check out the forum, emails and pay bills.
    Do admit will check more during the day.
    When working I will look once in awhile.
    Cathi

Most of the year I don't log in at all. If I'm a long way from my next trip, I find it too sad! After the holidays, I start lurking again and dreaming of spring break. It helps to pass the long winter days. As our departure day nears, I become more and more obsessed, checking in several times a day. I Also read the trip advisor forum, hotel and restaurant reviews, pull up websites and menus, all throughout the day. Once we return home, I post trip reports etc. and then slowly wean off of it again until January.

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    I don't drink coffee or check before 9am. However, between noon and midnight I check in probably 20 times

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Aruba since 1979
    ok....huh?!?!? you do not drink coffee.
    seriously.

I'm with you Katherine. I check in as my Aruba date approaches, then I bone up on restaurants etc. I stay in a private home so I'm not to concerned about the hotels or the nightlife..............it's all about the beach, the beach...........no problem.

You're not alone burghboy, no coffee here either. I can drink tea and soda, but for some reason coffee makes me really jittery and sick. DH makes up for my deficit though!!

At least once a day -- usually more -- here and the Playa Linda forum, with visits also to other Aruba forums and fb pages. Activity typically increases in the month or two prior to my trips to Aruba, and generally lingers upon my return. Come to think of it, that means pretty much all year!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12