• 2 Post By charles
  • 1 Post By ArubaJAK

Thread: An Aruba Happening

An Aruba Happening

THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    Charles that is a beautiful heart wrenching story; thank you for sharing so much of yourself and your "happenings" with us. Sometimes in our lives of "so much" we forget that others have so little. Strength of character is so much more important than a strong wallet.

Thank you Charles. Another story about the wonderful people of Aruba. I arrive on "The Rock" from Houston on Saturday with daughter, son and one grandson and look forward to again spending 3 weeks back on the place of my birth. They have learned to love Aruba having grown up travelling with me and also to respect the people. So I become a "beach bum" enjoying the sun, wind and beautiful Caribbean sea as I chill out on the beach in front of Playa Linda every day along with family and friends. It just does not get any better.
    Be well Charles,

Dolores,
    We all have a tendency to migrate back to our birthplaces, if only for visits. It is so very instinctive, yet Aruba takes that instinct a step further and gives a special embrace to those returning and one that is equally as important and kind to the first time visitors. Enjoy your stay amiga and cuida nos dushi baranca.

be well
    be very well
    charles

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaDolores View Post
    Thank you Charles. Another story about the wonderful people of Aruba. I arrive on "The Rock" from Houston on Saturday with daughter, son and one grandson and look forward to again spending 3 weeks back on the place of my birth. They have learned to love Aruba having grown up travelling with me and also to respect the people. So I become a "beach bum" enjoying the sun, wind and beautiful Caribbean sea as I chill out on the beach in front of Playa Linda every day along with family and friends. It just does not get any better.
    Be well Charles,
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles