Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Smile

Just got back from the morning walk and jog. Like to leave the Surf Club and go down to Lacabana. I think I'm getting toooo old or maybe out of shape because it takes alot more effort to do that. Last night we ate at Bucaneer. I haven't been there for about 5 years. I was really impressed. We had the grouper and everything was great!!! Time to go ???????? Thats right!! SNORKLING!!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Banned
    I'll be there Saturday afternoon. I'll wave to you Sunday morning from my balcony. It's on the 3rd floor end of the horseshoe at Lacabana. What do you think are the best snorkeling sites and are there places that rent equipment for multiple days?
    Paul

Smile

Paul, I think your best bet is not to bring equipment and go out on one of the sailboat snorkle trips. Mangel halto has been so rough you can surf there.

Been taking my friends snorkling and they went diving yesterday and tomorrow. 2 nights ago we went to Lindas pancakes for pizza!!Very, very good. Last night was Tony Romas for burgers. We had 2 shots of rain today for about 5 minutes. Thats the first rain since I got here 1 week ago. Weather is great!!!! The wind is still cranking. Only seen 2 cruise boats in all week. Also our Swedish friend Carston and Helle took us snorkling to the antillies wreck. They have a small boat and they have been so kind to me. The snorkling was AWSOME!!!!!!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Sounds like your having a great time.ENJOY

Smile

Last night we just hit Wendy"s and then the grocery store. We got back to the Marriott at 8 pm and start to play cards. A huge storm hit us and knocked all the power off the Island till 4 in the morning. We went to the hall way to play cards until 11. Then went to bed and had electric by morning. It really was stormy!!!! Went on a early morning snorkle trip to Malmek and then to Mangel Halto. Had some more rain today and not much sun. Still looks better than the east coast weather. Kent

Smile

The wind finally calmed down for yesterday. I guess it was the wind surf tournament so that was a bad day to calm down but it was the best snorkle day for 10 days. Started out at Molmeck at 6 am. Saw a BIG permet, 2 turtles alot of squid, 2 bone fish and alot more. Went to Mangel Halto and had a blast for 3 more hours of snorkling. They got that area all cleaned up and its finally marked Mangel Halto so people know where it is. Went back to Molmeck at 5 pm and saw a big green eel. O followed him for 5 minutes until he went in a hole. Thats the day I left my camara at home. My friends are here for 1 more day and then tomorrow my sister and husband come for 10 days. This will be there first time to Aruba. Two nights ago we went to Chefs table. Very good!!! Last night was pizza Bobs. Very good pizza. I went to Molmeck early this morning now its off to Mangel Halto. We are on the 11th floor at Surf Club and when they did fireworks at Moombas, we had a fantastic veiw. It only lasted 15 minutes but it was well worth it. Later!! Kent

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Kent, thanks for your updates...cindyo

Smile

Last night was the last night for my buddy and his 2 boys so I took them to Texas Brazilian and they said that was the highlight of the trip. Of coare I had the 50 % Off. Last night when we snorkled Molmek, we seen a octopus, several eels which I followed a 6 ft green one for 5 minutes and a turtle. I still like Mangel Halto the best but Molmeck is close and it just doesn't have the coral. My buddies are off to the airport and tonight I have my sister and brother-in-law coming in for the first time. They will be here 9 days and then I will have 5 days left by myself to do some more exploring.

Smile

Sorry for not keeping up but there is not enough hours in the day. Tuesday night I went to Charles Bar before I picked my sister up. I had the steamed shrimp. That was great. Took my sis to Passions there first night. They didn't know how to act. She told me they have been married for 18 years and they have only ate at a very nice place just them 2 alone only 5 or 6 times. I told them to get ready because we are going somewhere nice for 8 nights until they leave. The watermelon salad and filet was to die for. We snorkled Molmek there first day and Mangel Halto the second day. Last night was Papimentoes. The butterfly tenderlion on a 500 degree stone was great!!!! I also have been taking other people snorkling so I do about 3 trips everyday. I can't believe my trip is half over with. Time really fly's when your having fun!!!! Kent

Hey ! Leave in less than 24hrs.! First time trip to Aruba!!! I can't wait!!!
    I want to go to the Amsterdam BB party This Monday night, where is it going to be and I'll meet you there. I'm traveling alone, because found out at last minute My family couldn't go .

Looking for fun and friends,

Todd

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast