Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Great report Kent...We are heading down the last week of July on our first trip. I would love to do some snorkling with my boys. I have never really down it right. Do you know of a good guide or where to go near LaCabana.

Thanks and keep enjoying your trip

Kent....keep up the great reports.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Smile

Todd, We have plans Monday night because my Sister is here so I won't make it. You meet across the road on the beach by the bar from Amsterdam timeshare. 2 weeks ago I was the only one that showed up so you may want to check and make sure someone will be there to join you.

Lickcity, When you are at Lacabana they have a conceire desk that will help you choose a snorkle trip. They will pick you up at Lacabana. Have a great trip.

Two nights ago we went to Buucuneer. The fish was great!!! I love how they serve your water in the pueter goblets and they are freezing cold all night. The fish tanks are really nice. My sister loved it. Last night was MJ. That place is still on the top of my list!! Just been snorkling 3 times a day and yesterday my underwater camara flooded out. I just got a brand new Minolta with a underwater box. It has a lense cap with a small string holding it. The string got caught when I closed it and I never seen it. When I was going to take a picture out there in the water, I seen that the underwater box was full of saltwater and my camara was in there. I dried it out and it still doesn't work. The funny thing is that Helle from Sweeden showed me her camara. Its stainless steel 12 mega pixels and its underwater but you don't need a water box around it. Mine was so big and clumbsey that it was hard to operate. I ordered one of those Olympus 800 before I flooded my camera and now the kids say the new one just came at home. I was wondering if there is a fast way to ship it here since I still have 10 days left. The weather has been great this year and I have noticed that the people are not as many this summer. Probably the economy. I have been playing bingo down the beach pretty often and right now I am $700 ahead. Looks like my new camara is all paid for. Yeh!!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Aruba since 1979
    all of that snorkeling and still having time for BINGO.

wish i was there, have a fun.

sorry of your camera woes.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    I ordered one of those Olympus 800 before I flooded my camera and now the kids say the new one just came at home. I was wondering if there is a fast way to ship it here since I still have 10 days left.

With my prior experience with both mail and Fedex to Aruba, I would strongly advise that you don't ship with your relatively short time frame.

You would be better off going in town and buying a "cheapie" to tide you over if you need to take pictures. (Boolchands?).
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Kent,

You'll really enjoy the Olympus - it takes great underwater pictures! Just be sure to have a baggy with fresh water in it as you need to soak it for 30 minutes after you take it out of saltwater. We took this picture in Tahaa two years ago - amazing experience!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aruba!!!  Here we come!!!!!-tahaa-20sharks.jpg  

Smile

Kent
    hope you are enjoyinging yourself, post some snorkle pix when you get back.

North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.
    Kent-
    Sorry to hear about your camera!
    Where are you playing Bingo at?
    When you saw the octopus what time of day was it?
    Thanks!

Kent,
    Saw you and the family in Aruba Today ,wish your sister a happy anniversary.Enjoy the rest of your vacation
    Danny

Yes it's now Kent's turn to be a star...

Thanks for the daily updates

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast