Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Pierre, Is that kent? Don't recongnize him without a mask on..lol...
    Dannyo, which arubatoday? cindy

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.

Thumbs up

Hehe, it is not Kent on the pictures, but his sister and her husband.
    Kent is mentioned in the article.
    The article is on the present issue of www.arubatoday.com
    (i-newspaper local page 4)

Carsten

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Just checked out the nice article on Kent's family. What a nice vacation for them. Way to go Kent, I bet you arranged it. Nice to see Arubatoday is up to date...

Also read that Rob Smith of AHATA is leaving and going to the Radison in the fall...interesting turn of events...

Smile

I seen 3 octopus and they were all at Molmeck between 4 and 6 pm. You really have to look hard for them. Probably seen 15 turtles this trip also. This is my brother-in-law in the paper. I'm not near that handsome!!!!

Sunday we did the usuall snorkle and went to Mirandi's. I got 1 stop sign away and I stopped at a stop sign and a local gal run right in the back of our car. Nobody was hurt but the trunk would not close and she was on her cell phone. (IMAGINE THAT!!!!!) Took 50 minutes for the cops to show up but after 5 minutes we were on our way. The lady used her cell to call Hans and he said get a police report and he will deliver me a different car the next day. I love that guy. I would never rent from anyone else. Hans is the man with tropical car rental!!! Monday we did the half day at DePalm Island and it was a highlight for my sister and brother-in-law. I really think the food is getting better out there and we had 25 big blue parrott fish around us. We took our water scooters out and the lifeguard said we could go out farther since we were good swimmers. It was really rough but we stuck it out and had a great time. Tuesday we rented a jeep from Hertz and I gave them the Island tour. We ended up at baby beach and the snorkling was great but it was the roughest seas I have ever seen. We ate at Gianies. It was great. Also Mirandis was on the top of our list. Wednesday was their last day so we did a early snorkle at 6:30 at Mangel Halto. It was the calmest and clearest of the first 3 weeks of my trip. Saw 2 turtles, alot of squid. and thousands of fish. We got back at 9:30 and headed to Molmeck with my sister along. Alot more fish but it doesn't cut the mustard when you are used to Mangel Halto with all the coral. Tonight was Texas Brazilian and my sister never seen anything like it. We have to leave at 5:30 am for the airport then I will have 5 more days. I have a couple from Canada going snorkling in the morning so I am really looking forward to that. She is a teacher and a life guard so if I need help, I will have my own lifeguard with me. I rented her parents a room a few months ago and now I get to meet the daughter and her boyfriend. I love this tour guide stuff. If it would pay better, I would quit the lawncare and tree buisness and go full time tour guide on Aruba. Right now I look like a Aruban!!!! Talk to you later. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzerjoy View Post
    Hehe, it is not Kent on the pictures, but his sister and her husband......
    Geee...I was sure it was him top left...

Sorry Kent you may not be a star in ArubaToday yet but you sure are one on this (and some other...) forum!
    Last edited by qlaval; 07-16-2009 at 01:25 AM.
    Pierre

Smile

Glavel, Everyone says my brother-in-law and I could be brothers so we must look alike.

My new underwater camara has arrived. They sent it global express and I had it in 3 days just like they promised. It was about $70 so I guess I will have to win a few more rounds of bingo. The last 4 days I am just going to take Lisa and Eric from Canada snorkling as much as they like and I am going to take alot of pics to try this new olypus 8000 out. We ate out at 9 nice places so I am by myself now so I think I will just eat in the room. I guess you could say that I have had my fill of eating out. Ysterday when I took the couple snorkling, Eric has not shaved for 3 days and his mask kept leaking. We had to cut the snorkle short so he shaved and we are going at 6:30 this morning. I hope he has better luck because that salt water is pretty bad when you get it in your nose and eyes. Also if you swallow some. Last night I went to Molmeck and it was stirred up. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Smile

Wow, The first time I took my new camara to Mangel halto, there was a turtle. So the first pics I took were that. I followed him for 30 minutes. I have been taking my Canadian friends every morning. We just got back and now its raining. I really never thought it rained that much this trip but now that I think about that, all the grass was brown along the roadsides 3 weeks ago when I got here and now its all green. I know they got alot when we lost power 2 weeks ago but it usually rains about 5 am when everyone is still in bed. Last night was pizza at Lindas Pancakes. That is very good pizza with gouda cheese. Won $150 playing bingo yesterday. Talk to you later. Kent

wow! this is some vacation!

good for u!

Have you decided to move here yet?

Enjoy it to the very last drop!!

Aruba since 1979
    nice to see you posting carla
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by jolly View Post
    wow! this is some vacation!

good for u!

Have you decided to move here yet?

Enjoy it to the very last drop!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    nice to see you posting carla
    andrea
    Hi Carla! C. says, "aaarhh"! And she is still weaing her hat!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast